Greetings

• Thread starter Sweetskunk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Sweetskunk

Hey all,
long story short I lucked out walking along this crick and stumbled into a little operation going on my cousins land. Finding one decent size plant left me scavenging the area for more and I found 13 plants. Sucks for whoever was growing them but you should get your own land to grow on.. but im hoping to make something happen out of this.

Some will remain outside in different sun locations along a crick, and a few will be in 2 different friends care so they can have their own grow experiences. I myself have one of the bigger ones and a small one im planning to move inside. We had a lot of rainy weather so they have been getting sun in my back yard for now to dry out some before the move.

I bought a 600W grow light a hood and ballast. I made an enclosed grow corner/closet in a spare room that i think is pretty sweet. There is a window and the closet was washer/dryer hookup so there is an exhaust hole in the wall already. Tin foil on the walls.. basic. I was thinking ac in the window and a normal house fan in front of the exhaust and a circulating fan for right now would be good enough for this grow at least and I will upgrade to ducting the light when my budget opens up more.

so some things im looking for help and tips with,

I am unsure of what week these plans are at, but the really big one has a stalk about as big as my thumb and is about as tall as I am. However the buds on this sucker, and a majority of the plants, where rather small. still smells wonderful and is covered in trichomes. I know phosphorous helps promote bud growth however I am tapped on money for nutrients and things at the moment. I put a few egg shells and banana peels in some of the pots hoping it'd do something. I don't really know how much or often to feed them or what other organic things i could do to promote bud growth. I plan to lolli pop the big one, thats what the guy at the hydro store told me to do when i move it under a light because the lower branches will soak up nutrients and not get much light penetration and likely cause me problems.

I bought a dehumidifier as well but i'm unsure what the rH should be in my room while they grow. I'm assuming I should do 12/12 with this light cycle, and i've been told to try and keep them outside I just want to see what happens, maybe grow till they are about ready to harvest then I will try to get some clones going in my room instead to have ready for next season. All I know is they weren't ready to harvest when i found them unfortunately, and it is starting to get colder outside.
also these where all in pots i didn't uproot anything just tried my best to drive safely.

I am going to try and upload some photos of my room I built and the plants tomorrow when i move them to have a look see whats going on here.

Thanks everyone

Enforcer

Enforcer

Wow, score! Yes, pictures are very helpful. Your probably in the 4th or 5th week of flower based on your description. Try to keep humidity around 40-50%. They like higher humidity in veg, lower in flower. Yes, 12/12 light cycle. Don't clone from a flowering plant (it's more trouble than it's worth). Welcome.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Welcome to the site.

I would be very cautious stumbling onto a crop, even on your land. Depending on your location, drug cartels, or even mj growing thugs don't give two shits and will kill you over something as small as pot.

Rcubed

Rcubed

I agree with Demon. Plus it's so damn easy to get seeds or clones these days that I wouldn't take that risk. I'd also be worried that Karma might catch up with me.

Top Bottom