Grow Room Setup Ideas Plssss I Need Help Newbie

• Thread starter Littyagain1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

Littyagain1

i want to setup a grow room but I live in state where it's not legal I need ideas bc I want to harvest atleast 2 pound . I was thinking about using 300w led for veg then placing under 1000w light for flowering . How many plants should I use ? I was thinking four .

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Good luck. Not that it’s impossible but rather improbable imo.

L

Littyagain1

Good luck. Not that it’s impossible but rather improbable imo.

Well what do you suggest . I just want to grow and get a decent harvest . What type of setup do you suggest ?

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey I’m just being real. First grow it’s hard to pull those kind of numbers.

If you have enough space, plants and veg time it’s possible, anything’s possible.

madgrower

madgrower

Well what do you suggest . I just want to grow and get a decent harvest . What type of setup do you suggest ?
If you’re lucky you will need at least 8 plants and 2 1000 watt hourtulux and that’s of their 2 ft tall when they go in bloom

Kepster

Kepster

i want to setup a grow room but I live in state where it's not legal I need ideas bc I want to harvest atleast 2 pound . I was thinking about using 300w led for veg then placing under 1000w light for flowering . How many plants should I use ? I was thinking four .

Do you have a space to work with yet?

Monster762

Monster762

Area size? 2#?
If you got the room n light.
1 x 1000w technically could pull that but being new not having a dialed in proven room I’d go with more light. Like said 2 x 1000w be real nice. You can struggle to pull 2# by trying to shortcut or just set your space right have enough space n might hit over 2#. All depends. Prep work before just jumping in will make a world of difference.

Monster762

Monster762

Area size? 2#?
If you got the room n light.
1 x 1000w technically could pull that but being new not having a dialed in proven room I’d go with more light. Like said 2 x 1000w be real nice. You can struggle to pull 2# by trying to shortcut or just set your space right have enough space n might hit over 2#. All depends. Prep work before just jumping in will make a world of difference.
No matter what. going at 2# in illegal spot make sure you have smell control working good. I’ve walked up to 2 city blocks rocking before n people looking in circles like holy chit that’s loud. It’s not cool as it sounds. At all.

Monster762

Monster762

Cheap carbon filter failed. Clogged up. That’s what did it. Temps went up too so it was like an oven of dank green

Monster762

Monster762

How many grows did that filter go through? I only ask cause mine is a relatively cheap one aswell.
One. Second it failed. And I only ran it in flower. I’ve since remedied it. See I run it backwards cause no room in tent so it’s outside tent being pushed through. I beat it down to where it works again. Then I put a sheet of hepa filter pad over the hole pulling air out tent. That stops the sticky shit in tent from contacting the carbon. The sticky gets in the carbon and seals it shut. So far a week no temp raise n steady flow. N most important of all no smell. If your running inside tent use that sock thing. Get an extra if you can. As it gets dirty airflow will slow.

TikTok

TikTok

One. Second it failed. And I only ran it in flower. I’ve since remedied it. See I run it backwards cause no room in tent so it’s outside tent being pushed through. I beat it down to where it works again. Then I put a sheet of hepa filter pad over the hole pulling air out tent. That stops the sticky shit in tent from contacting the carbon. The sticky gets in the carbon and seals it shut. So far a week no temp raise n steady flow. N most important of all no smell. If your running inside tent use that sock thing. Get an extra if you can. As it gets dirty airflow will slow.
Thanks homie, I have the sock thing so I know if temp rises that it might be a filter issue.

Latest posts

Top Bottom