Growing For Weight What Lights To Use For A 25 Ft *20ft Grow Space

• Thread starter Highkev
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

Highkev

I need lights for a 20*25 ft grow space what do I need to give me the most weight

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Gavita Pro 1000e DE
Gavita-Pro-1000e-240V-HR96-DE-570x301.png

Gavita Pro 1000e DE
The ‘e’ in ‘e-series’ stands for external control. These fixtures can be controlled centrally by a Gavita Master controller. This replaces the often cumbersome installation with contactors and clocks, and adds safety features such as automatic dimming of your lights at high temperatures and even a safety shutdown. We improved the electronics and changed the way the ballast is built, by mounting the PCB and warm components directly on the heat sinks instead of in a ballast bracket. The much cooler electronics result in a greater reliability and a longer life. The new design of the housing even increases that effect.

Gavita-Pro-1000e-DE_RGB_row01.png

Gavita-Pro-1000e-DE_RGB_row02.png

Will actually go to 1150w

H

Highkev

Got GDP goin now bout to fill in with some trap star though idk haven't grown the trap star yet but I might do a thread on that

MidwestToker

MidwestToker

I'd throw gavitas and led in combo. get a constant heat range by running 600s and supplement with led. save on AC.
The only thing I'd say to that is that your limiting yourself to cob lighting running beside the gavita's

MidwestToker

MidwestToker

Quantum strips?
Sure, what's the umol/j output at 30" ? If money was no object I'd light the whole area with Samsung strips considering I'm getting a unit for every 270 watts of f-series strips per 3x4 area, so 40 of those would fit in his 500 sq.ft. area and should produce him around 40 lbs. may not scale up that good but it's possible.

Monster762

Monster762

People touch and even beat hos and even habits yields with
I'd throw gavitas and led in combo. get a constant heat range by running 600s and supplement with led. save on AC.
i think combining led with other types of light works good. Where my t5 and purple leds overlap growth is best. I found that with purple and 4000k qbs too. Where the 2 overlap growth is best.

Top Bottom