Growing Timeline

• Thread starter afman916
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
afman916

afman916

Hi, first time grower here about to get started. 3x3x6 tent, 600w HPS, vegging under a bank of T8s. Could anyone help with a general timeline for my grow? I've been researching the heck out of veg/flower times, but a trip over Memorial Day weekend has me wanting to make sure I'm at least chopped and dried by then. Just looking for some confirmation.

Also, I'm trying to take into account the fact that my veg time is directly correlated to how crowded my tent is, but also impacting that is vegging under T8s and my plan to top a time or two.

Strains (all from msnl) are:
Blue dream
White widow skunk (WWxNLxSkunk)
OG Kush
THC Snow

4 five gallon smart pots in a 3x3x6 w/ 600w hps for flower

Veg time (including germ): 4-5 weeks
Flower: 8-12 weeks (staggered due to some of the strains having sativa tendencies
Chop and dry: 1 week

Does that sound about right? Any general advice is MORE than welcome!!

John Coward

John Coward

Hi, first time grower here about to get started. 3x3x6 tent, 600w HPS, vegging under a bank of T8s. Could anyone help with a general timeline for my grow? I've been researching the heck out of veg/flower times, but a trip over Memorial Day weekend has me wanting to make sure I'm at least chopped and dried by then. Just looking for some confirmation.

Also, I'm trying to take into account the fact that my veg time is directly correlated to how crowded my tent is, but also impacting that is vegging under T8s and my plan to top a time or two.

Strains (all from msnl) are:
Blue dream
White widow skunk (WWxNLxSkunk)
OG Kush
THC Snow

4 five gallon smart pots in a 3x3x6 w/ 600w hps for flower

Veg time (including germ): 4-5 weeks
Flower: 8-12 weeks (staggered due to some of the strains having sativa tendencies
Chop and dry: 1 week

Does that sound about right? Any general advice is MORE than welcome!!
100% doable I'm in my first run rn running 6 all skunk f2

John Coward

John Coward

IMG 0779

John Coward

John Coward

Agressive vegging 85-90 degrees 55-65 percent humidity it's all about the light cycle as well after trans plant light water to set roots in and 18/6 for root growth. Roots only grow and sctretch during night because they are searching for light/water. After I start seeing good take off I flip my t5 for 3 weeks then they're going into the flower room.. not sure what I'm gonna do yet but I'm three weeks out I'll let u kno what I use for bulbs I kno my buddy changes a few times but not sure when and why but I will shortly!!! I'm going to do 2 per light then stuff a extra one on the side I'm in 3gals hoping for 1g per watt so 1000 watts=1000 grams 448 per pound that's 2 ps plus per light

IMG 0791
Top Bottom