GSC, Jack, True OG, Alien OG, 9K rockwool drip

• Thread starter MendoCruz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MendoCruz

MendoCruz

Photo 5
Alright, It is time for another run. This time I am running a 4x8 of Girl Scout Cookies and a 4x8 of Jack, a 4x4 and 2x4 of True OG, a 2x4 of Sour D, a 2x4 of Alien OG, and a 4x4 with 8 LA Con and 4 Kandy Kush. The GSC, Alien, Kandy and LA are in the trays on the left. The Jack and True are on the right. SD in the center. I will be vegging for another week. The nutes that I use are Hydro Fuel Bloom, Massive, Finisher, and Dutch Master Zone. I use rockwool grow cubes and delta 10's.

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Great setup! Should be a really nice grow! Real interested in True Og specifically! Goodluck man and Im subbed for the show!!! Peace
Quest

MendoCruz

MendoCruz

Thanks Guys! I'm curious about the True also. A lot of folks around here swear by it. Not a big yielder but fantastic smoke. I'm running it side by side with the Larry in another room.

MrStonerMan

MrStonerMan

Very nice setup and bad ass genetics! Pulling up a chair

turbo14

turbo14

Fuck ya bro, Glad you made it over here. I have been diggin' your setup in the hydro forum for a minute now.

respect.

turbo

Mogrow

Mogrow

good to see ya back on the forum Mendo//setup looks killa// you do any outdoor this year??
peace mogrow

ZaChARiaH

ZaChARiaH

looking good that's what i want in my next house lol, i have some haze crosses of cherry pie and some afghani(mr.nice) and some pre 98 bubba x uprising og [(lemon og x tahoe og)x fire og]

MendoCruz

MendoCruz

It's good to be back! No outdoor this year, Mogrow. I started a few and had 14 volunteers come up in my yard but I had to pull them. The neighbor ask to do it. He was having some personal issues. I wanted to keep it cool in the neighborhood. I'm rocking two new rooms also. Pics to come.

MendoCruz

MendoCruz

Thanks. My buddy gifted me this cut. I'm not sure where it came from. It grows fast and big. I can harvest it in 7.5 week in the hydro set-up. I pull it at 8.5 weeks in soil.

MendoCruz

MendoCruz

I had some plant health issues due to my own laziness. I sprayed last night with a combination of Abamectin, Grow Spray(X Nutrients), and Superthrive. They seem to be doing much better today. The photos top to bottom are True OG, Mix tray LA and Kandy Kush,
Photo 6
Photo 8
Photo 9
Photo 10
Photo 11
Photo 7

MendoCruz

MendoCruz

Ok, Top to bottom..... True OG, Mix tray of mostly LA and four Kandy kush, Alien OG, GSC, Jack, SD. Sorry for the last post. I can't seem to figure this whole thing out. HAHA

jtrey

jtrey

This is awesome mendo! can ask how much/often your feeding? im trying to figure how to set up my soil trays with a pump going drain to waste soo sick of wattering 4 4x4s by hand lol

MendoCruz

MendoCruz

II water 4 times a day. 2 two minute feeding and 2 one minute feeds. Thanks for checking it out.

Top Bottom