GSC, Jack, True OG, Alien OG, 9K rockwool drip

• Thread starter MendoCruz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MendoCruz

MendoCruz

It looks like these are going to do very well this run. I might have gone a little over board on the veg, but I think having too much in there and being able to thin it out is better than not enough. I kind of F'd myself the last two runs by not vegging long enough. I was barley able to get 1 per light.

MendoCruz

MendoCruz

Thank you for dropping in, guys! If anyone has any other input, I am open to suggestion.

ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

Look'n good MendoCruz, nice way to bring in the new year, Peace SSP

MendoCruz

MendoCruz

I like them alot, Yaamon. The feed schedule that I use is really simple and the quality comes out very nice. I think I'm going to try out their Hydro Boost this round. It is similar to bud blood.

sky_blue

sky_blue

I like them alot, Yaamon. The feed schedule that I use is really simple and the quality comes out very nice. I think I'm going to try out their Hydro Boost this round. It is similar to bud blood.
__
And, I apologize if I doubted your background. Totally my mistake.
There are a lot of posers on this site. You are definitely NOT one of them...:)
B/R,
SB

MendoCruz

MendoCruz

It's all good, Sky_blue! I just suck when you have a true passion for the job you do and you have people bashing you on a website. I take a lot of pride in helping my folks crush it and I also learn a lot from them as well. You guys have to remember the the the guy in the shop is there to serve a purpose, just like in any other retail store and he isn't the one setting the prices. It's the distributor. And pushing bad products on customers and having them fail is bad for both parties.

MendoCruz

MendoCruz

Hey Guys, I also wanted you all to check out the difference in the color quality of the pics on post #14 and #19. Post 14 was take through the lenses of Method Seven glasses and post 19 was not. It's pretty crazy!

MendoCruz

MendoCruz

Here are some update photos from tonight. 25 days into flower. It's a little crowded but we are working on thinning it out. The GSC and jack really jumped after flip. Everything else just filled out. The GSC are the tall plants on the left. The jack are the tall plants on the right.

PhotoCA1MVAD0
PhotoCA4IZL0A
MendoCruz

MendoCruz

I'm having issues uploading right now. I'll try to upload more later. These are GSC.

PhotoCA5XP2U0
PhotoCADQKM0T
outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Looking good, MC. Ever do anything with the DelaHaze?

outwest

MendoCruz

MendoCruz

Thanks, outwest. The Dela is tucked in with the True OG. She didn't strech much, so I had to put her pot on another pot so she wasn't burried. She is the first to smell aside from e the jack.

MendoCruz

MendoCruz

Day 30 Updates. Clear out the bottoms tonightand pulled a bunch of big leaves. Really opened things up.
GSC
IMG 2119
IMG 2120
IMG 2121
IMG 2122
IMG 2123
IMG 2123
IMG 2124
IMG 2125
IMG 2128
IMG 2129
Gsc 2

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
My Girl Scout cookies is turning a lovely purple at 5 weeks.

outwest

Top Bottom