H2o2 Math

• Thread starter SMG
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

SMG

Maybe I was high during my math class, maybe I missed it.

I use a 3% Hydrogen Peroxide during flush as a maintainence program and to oxygenate the roots. I've since purchased a 32% solution and need help with the math.

I've been using 1 qt of 3% per gallon of water with excellent results. So, roughly, that means 1 qt of the 32% per 10 gallons of water.
How am I doing so far?

I have a 40 gallon reservoir, simple math means that I use 1 gallon of 32% to condition the full 40 gallons.

How does this sound? Am I on target or do I need to enroll in adult ed math classes?

Monster762

Monster762

Maybe I was high during my math class, maybe I missed it.

I use a 3% Hydrogen Peroxide during flush as a maintainence program and to oxygenate the roots. I've since purchased a 32% solution and need help with the math.

I've been using 1 qt of 3% per gallon of water with excellent results. So, roughly, that means 1 qt of the 32% per 10 gallons of water.
How am I doing so far?

I have a 40 gallon reservoir, simple math means that I use 1 gallon of 32% to condition the full 40 gallons.

How does this sound? Am I on target or do I need to enroll in adult ed math classes?
Yes 1 quart for every 11 gal. So 40 gal total reservoir you are around 3-1/2 quarts. Not exact but 4 qt too much 3 qt leaves 39.25 gallons water. 3 qt will serve 33 gal so what's left is 6.25 gallons which half qt will be real close to. Total push 3.5 qt and full rest with water.

Reactions: SMG
S

SMG

Awesome, thanks Monster.
So, it turns out it's cheaper to buy out walmart of their 3% than it is to buy the concentrate. I guess I'll see if the 32% is more successful than the 3%.

Monster762

Monster762

Awesome, thanks Monster.
So, it turns out it's cheaper to buy out walmart of their 3% than it is to buy the concentrate. I guess I'll see if the 32% is more successful than the 3%.
Almost everything is cheaper at Walmart if they have it. Walmart online might even have the concentrate cheaper than you paid

Top Bottom