Ha Ha We Have A New Focking President Here In America.

• Thread starter Smerb
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
jipp

jipp

Lol....it's definitely %1000 going to be worse than Obama. We could've literally elected a monkey and we'd be in better shape. We're talking about a dude that always has a look on his face like he's shitting his pants:D.

im not sure how i got into this as I hate politics but yeah i do pay attention.. be stupid not too. but we will see. but yeah i agree he does seem to have that shit pants look.. i thinking' we should just replace him with mrs, garasion from south park.. he seems to be fucking up shit good :D

chris

iKharon

iKharon

The way I see it, it truly doesn't matter who's in office.. they are all idiots and the right amount of money from lobbyists is what keeps the ruling elite's agenda intact. The rich def want to get richer, and are not willing to accept any dent in their pockets whatsoever. The president can only do so much single handedly.. but congress and the senate can daily be persuaded to vote certain ways (if the price is right).. I suppose if a group of wealthy people who shared the same "good" agenda, got together and "paid off" the right groups, then something could change.. but nah, if you're not a somebody you are a nobody, and if you don't have millions at least, you are dirt. Your opinion, right or wrong, makes no difference. Strings are pulled by the rich. Period. And guess what, it's all to ensure that they remain rich if not double or triple their investment. M2c.

Smerb

Smerb

The way I see it, it truly doesn't matter who's in office.. they are all idiots and the right amount of money from lobbyists is what keeps the ruling elite's agenda intact. The rich def want to get richer, and are not willing to accept any dent in their pockets whatsoever. The president can only do so much single handedly.. but congress and the senate can daily be persuaded to vote certain ways (if the price is right).. I suppose if a group of wealthy people who shared the same "good" agenda, got together and "paid off" the right groups, then something could change.. but nah, if you're not a somebody you are a nobody, and if you don't have millions at least, you are dirt. Your opinion, right or wrong, makes no difference. Strings are pulled by the rich. Period. And guess what, it's all to ensure that they remain rich if not double or triple their investment. M2c.
Mc squared? Your right he just signs papers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom