• Thread starter KaliHydro619
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
KaliHydro619

KaliHydro619

just got the seeds seeing if anyone has grown this new strain gg#4xtangie

L

Lil pEte

I haven't grown that one, but am growing tangie now. It's growing really really slow compared to the other ones going. : (

Onetwothree

Onetwothree

Bump. I was just thinking about grabbing a pack of citrus sap and tangie. Anybody??

haqndyman

haqndyman

ive been growing tangie for about 6 months now. i started 3 packs (18 seeds) of reserva prevada feminized tangie and also have crockets tangie which i have not popped yet. i have narrowed it down to 3 phenos , 1 short bushy skunk leaning pheno,1 tall skunk/tangerine combo pheno and 1 tall pheno which is very sativa/tangerine pheno. the third pheno is what you should look for. if odor control is an issue for you the 3rd pheno should be avoided as it is one pungent girl. the yield is great on all phenos but they are not easy growers as the huge colas are very susceptical to mold. the taste and the high are delightful and is one of my favorite smokes for a uplifting high with a nice body effect. goodluck with the citrus sap and i will be looking for your continued progress on the grow.

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

Picked up a clone of Citrus Sap from midnightfarms....We shall see what she does...will veg her for a hot second and run her thru the process! Sounds like it is a delightful way to med!

Cagrowjrnal

Cagrowjrnal

Anyone have pics of their Citrus Sap. Not sure why the strain isnt getting more attention. It's an amazing strain

PDXLifted

PDXLifted

First grow and I am rocking this strain right now outdoors in a hoop house (light deprivation). I vegged them indoors under LED and HPS lights. Day 29 and 28 of flower in the close ups. A week ago in the full shots. My apology for the poor camera. These ladies produced lots of clones, some of which are getting ready to replace these two. Very excited to learn from my mistakes - like flowering in 5 gallon pots :(

One love.

F

FrootFactory

Still have yet to flower but gotta say citrus sap is the strongest genetic I have. I left a few cuts in water for about a week (didn't have my 2nd cloner set up yet) and 2 of the cuts had 3" of roots already. It's a very fast veg too got my girls huge in no time. The rooting is so strong I attached a pic that is just 4 days in my cloner!

L

legacyseeds

a while back i got a sample of a private version of this cross. was for real, outta all the strains i’ve tried, one of the top 3 in my life. here term profile was amazing and she was strong as fuck.
gotta grab some citrus sap

Top Bottom