• Thread starter FOE20
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
FOE20

FOE20

Maestro Loco
Supporter
well I'll be damned...gratzi fellaz...
been more like decades......to crazy.....

hey hey BBudP...ltns bradda.....what have I missed?....heh....apparently plenty....

ok Rush....good to know your on your feet ......get at me bro....
FOE20

BubOGfullViewPic1 12 18 06
BubbaKOGBub1wkBloom10 18
BubbaKOGBubbaBirdeye10 9
15154PeaceXMass 12 19 06 med
BombBP

BombBP

well I'll be damned...gratzi fellaz...
been more like decades......to crazy.....

hey hey BBudP...ltns bradda.....what have I missed?....heh....apparently plenty....

ok Rush....good to know your on your feet ......get at me bro....
FOE20
Yes, it is crazy. I was looking at some grape krush pics from years ago and was wondering where you got off to.

Hell, I took one of my long hiatus' and just came back around last year myself. How ya been?

Is that a hybrid you made? Looks incredible. Fat ass buds for a bubba x. Still playing with BB genetics?

FOE20

FOE20

Maestro Loco
Supporter
Im doin aight,....bout same here got lost in the ether for a few yrs....lost me marbles so took a while to get um back....heh
the BubbaOkush I think was a combo of motareb n Rush....think mota did the Bubba x OG....then I guess Rush had a nice Bub pheno...but they bumped um together somehow...its at F-4 now...and is the best of both worlds..
yea GK is still holdin true out there...and yea always got BBerry around...atm a Indica Dj sekection and a hybrid Afgoo/BBerry = BlueMagoo.....
Were also rel a old cultivar that been local to me for decades..Stinky ole caramel spiced skunk chalky dry afghan kush..Mishku - Mazar I Sharif HinduKush(Omaha Maz)...got the cover with her...
But great seein ya man....we'll be hittin the events this year so hunt us down for a pow wow!...keep rollin
FOE20

BMagooHead2 12 29 17
BMagooFull1 12 29 17
BMagooHeads 12 29 17
OldRoom3 10 03 08
ABN SkMagCover1
MazHead3 10 16 12
MishkuProf1 01 24 12
Maz005
Maz003
MazHead1 06 25 12
BombBP

BombBP

Damn, that Blue Magoo looks serious! She lean more towards the goo or the BB? Looks incredible.

Have you been working the bubba x? How stable is she on her current gen? Looks like a gem.

I have a thing for those indica lines myself. Messing around with some Deep Chunk atm. Gotta love the flavor and smells on a good afghan.

I'm not sure where I'm headed this year but if I get out west I'll drop you a line.

zeNeTixGeNre

zeNeTixGeNre

Surprised there wasn't a hummingbird on the cover with doobie duck featured

Mota and haze broke up over ndn beans years ago
Both still accessible on ig

Nice plants

Sosethc1

FOE20

FOE20

Maestro Loco
Supporter
BombBud the Magoo is def bout in the middle but to me a slight lean to the Afgoo...def see the Afgoo in this but also very berrry-paint funk....the BubbaOkush was pretty stable when I ran some...but its been worked in the UK by a friend for quite a while now...worked for a even balance of both...

werd Zene....yea I was in the middle of it.....not sure it was a separation more then just Rush goin mia....but I used to test lines for both of them...as both had incredible seed collections...so I was tryin to help make f-gens to keep lines alive...specially from motas top shelf connects to Rushes magic suitcase...
FOE20

FOE20

FOE20

Maestro Loco
Supporter
oh btw the BubbaOkush will be avail in a few months at F5 or so...details to come as we might take it 2 ways......
BubbaOkush - F5
BubbaK(p98 or 93) x BubbaO pheno..Bx 1 Bubba
BuddhaTahoeOG x BubbOkush Bx 1 Buddha

Top Bottom