Healthiest way to smoke?

• Thread starter Yukmouth
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

kolah

OK. "After further review" I am open to new ideas. I'll try some friends vaporizers and see if there's a difference. But 500 to 600 clams? Someones making some big dough. Wheres the little guys who can make one of these in his basement for a few pennies? I do not think they are all that complex..some glass, a heating filament, a regulator and some plastic tubing.

Ohiofarmer

Ohiofarmer

You can make one at your home easily, granted volcanos are really nice and simplistic and if you shop around you can find one for 550; What you will need. Ceramic heating element(preferably a stick or coil element, but either way it'll hafta be smaller than a baseball... next step find a small stainless steel cylinder square sphere...w/e floats your boat. next drill 2 holes through the bottom, the bigger the container the bigger the 2nd hole; the 1st hole needs to be the size of the heating element. place heating element in 1st hole(1st hole should be in underneath center of container or coming in from side somewhere) seal heating element in there airtight. place a cut to fit coffee filter on either side of a large hole foam also cut to fit, place foam coffe filter into 2nd hole. make or buy to small stainlees steal baskets for herb......you get the point it'll wind up lookin like a volcano but for about 75 bucks not including labor time. i'll post some pics of it if i get time. O also you cant adjust temp on this one.:( in the end i believe vaping is the healthiest way to smoke herbs. but then again Who's worried about Tar from herb when you can just have straight thc and cbds from Oil....haha sorry to hijack thread a bit, take it easy guys......and gals(seamaiden)

nugatronica

nugatronica

wow thats great news i just purchased a syn bong to last for the long hall

Darth Fader

Darth Fader

Hey Darth Fader, I'm kinda new to smoking, started a year ago, I just buy it, won't grow since I'm not interested in but I'm looking at ways of smoking it healthier and getting the most out of it. Would you suggest getting a vape like that to smoke what we call here "crippy" which I believe it's just a general term for good weed, when we buy around here it's hard to know the exact strain sometimes. Would it be worth it for me to get a vape like the Da Budda?

Sure. If money is no object, that VapeXhale looks bomb. DaBuddah is great though, especially if you chill the vapor.

Tropical

Tropical

Sure. If money is no object, that VapeXhale looks bomb. DaBuddah is great though, especially if you chill the vapor.
After some more re-search I saw you can connect the vape with a tube to a bubbler/bong to add a bit of humidity to the cloud. That's what I'm thinking on going for, the VapXhale is a pretty steep price.

Dz1PnK

Dz1PnK

i still use my makita, it cost 75$, same internals as a volcano. go to a lhs and tell em u need a heat gun bowl, most people dont know what they are but if you can find a blower theyll make you one, and itll be cheaper than the vriptech, plus it wont be a cheesy bowlpiece

healthy smoke is an oxymoron

when i vape ALOT, my throat gets scratchier than if i had been smokin doobies all day
IMAG0744 1311518013

B

bongsmoker

The healthiest way to smoke is with Fiz, without a doubt. The tokes are super smooth, no coughing or irritation of the throat. You can take monster hits with the bong and still not cough, the best method out there by far.
It can be used in bongs, bubbler or any pipe that uses water and it auto cleans the pipe. Amazing stuff..

StonerThings

StonerThings

Like most others said, the vaporizer is the HEALTHIEST way to smoke but there is no guarantee that you're going to like it. Your next best bet would be a bong since the water does help filter out some of the bad stuff.

Natural

Natural

I'ma buy a PAX as a xmas present to myself...them shits are way incognito and works pretty good. If yer gonna be smokin oil...I suggest to stick to solventless for the pure healthy

spacebomb

spacebomb

we call them smouldwr ierons:-)haha.cos thats really how they are:-)lol.i hate vapes!all weed tastes same.its kinda like a BIGMAC? with 1,little burger!ha.doesnt really give me that !big lung full of shit.there pretty pissy.sorry to all. the vape folks.i know shit ive tried em only 4,times. I DO KNOW MY OTHER HALF LIKES A VAPE.SHES A LIGHT SMOKER.has /can anyone maybee show their vape PENS? PLS GUYS + GALS?.i do want a vape PEN! its only for full melt + oils .i probbably will hit some flowers in it but i want to get a half way good one.im not being ?greedy im just NOT .splashing more than ? 150?$,s!idk.any help would be accepted with gratitude.hope u find what you want man.not ,smoming is the best:-)lol.or just use pure weed:-)
peace
Vaporizer, because it doesn't produce smoke. In fact, both my recommending doc and my regular doc are all over me like white on rice to get a vaporizer.

spacebomb

spacebomb

yea.cool homie.haha.vapes?.man.people keep their selves safe in the knowledge vaping aint bad for you.it has to be?surelly.sea! ai int it all smoke? i know tobaco cuts ur liungs etc.but isnt that why we ,toke pure,.lol.never knew there is so many who use vapes?lol.
No taste with vaporizers.

I prefer a bowl. A few hits and I am good to go.

spacebomb

spacebomb

+ using a vape is cool.just not for me.maybee i used the wrong ones?.

We Solidarity

We Solidarity

maybe I'm not doing it right but every time I vape I wind up smoking 3x more than when I just spark a bowl. It doesn't feel healthy to smoke an eighth in a sitting through plastic straws and bags...

I hate saying it, because clean oil is near impossible to find, but the healthiest way to smoke is to dab oil. That is, until it's to the point where you gotta take 3 dabs to get high. But ya, with dabs the only thing left in your lungs is decarboxylated hash oil, which absorbs into your bloodstream over time.

Latest posts

Top Bottom