Healthiest way to smoke?

• Thread starter Yukmouth
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

kolah

There seems to be quite a lot of heat in the vapor though....prolly depending on the temp setting. I dislike vapes.

I think if anyone is concerned about "smoking" MJ then edibles are the way to go.

Dunge

Dunge

Vaping oil is what I want to learn.
Titanium nails or pads?
Are all or these rigs terrible expensive?
Healthstones as an insert into a regular pipe looks promising.
I just recently got exposed to wax into a Ti cone on a glass pipe.
I want more of that.
No sissy vape hit, let me assure you.

spacebomb

spacebomb

im sorry but if you knew the FACTS about weed smoke .its nothing.yes its got MORE TAR ETC.BUT. TOKE PURE + YOU WONT HAVE MICRO CUTS ON ,IN UR LUNGS.VAPES R CRAP.THEY DONT TOUTC ME MAM.PURE WEED CANT SOAK IN TO YA LUNGS!well not the tar sorry.

spacebomb

spacebomb

All
Vaping oil is what I want to learn.
Titanium nails or pads?
Are all or these rigs terrible expensive?
Healthstones as an insert into a regular pipe looks promising.
I just recently got exposed to wax into a Ti cone on a glass pipe.
I want more of that.
No sissy vape hit, let me assure you.
the good rigs are a pretty penny like!. + a nail etc,it all mounts up but i cant find a cheap rig .

F

free2bme

Try more like $500-$600, but it's not a smoke machine and doesn't produce smoke. It produces pure thc (and other cannabinoids) in vapor form. Yeah, it's expensive, but there's a reason it's expensive. It's healthier, conserves weed A LOT (really efficient), tastes WAY better, gets you high as fuck, and the high is more clean and pure feeling... no drowsiness from breathing in
carbon monoxide... It's just all around better.
its true. I am new and a medical patient but i have self-medicated a long time. I have a small box type vaporizer. it conserves herbs a lot! My dosage is pretty high(lol)
Full flavored
almost no smell
lil to no cough
instant effects like a j but a body high like edibles
this small box one cost me $70 marked down from $90 it has adjustable heat. I don't see myself going back anytime soon. in fact im looking into a vape pen. I use for Anxiety Disorder, OCD, and PTSD; there are times i need portability because i have to be around people.

Dat Dank

Dat Dank

I use the magic flight launch box vaporizer (daily), and honestly, I've never looked back...I still smoke joints from time to time, but the concentrated hits that you can get while vaping are unparrallel to smoking. Not only do you get higher from vaping, but you don't have to use as much weed, and with me at least, the high last longer.

Latest posts

Top Bottom