Hello All. Worried About Another Scent Less Grow

• Thread starter T3aDubb007
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

T3aDubb007

Hello all worried about another scent less grow
Hello all worried about another scent less grow 2
Hello. I have what's supposed to be Skywalker OG here that I've grown from seed and it's just 4 weeks into Flower Under a KIND LED 750XL but there's Not any of that amazing aroma coming from them at all. Have had no prob and maintain perfect pH w Soil Grow feeding alternating boogie brew compost tea and advanced nutes. Anyway here's couple pics, any info would be great . Thanks in advance.!, -T3

madgrower

madgrower

View attachment 834079 View attachment 834080 Hello. I have what's supposed to be Skywalker OG here that I've grown from seed and it's just 4 weeks into Flower Under a KIND LED 750XL but there's Not any of that amazing aroma coming from them at all. Have had no prob and maintain perfect pH w Soil Grow feeding alternating boogie brew compost tea and advanced nutes. Anyway here's couple pics, any info would be great . Thanks in advance.!, -T3
Did you try hanging a dirty sock on them

Monster762

Monster762

View attachment 834079 View attachment 834080 Hello. I have what's supposed to be Skywalker OG here that I've grown from seed and it's just 4 weeks into Flower Under a KIND LED 750XL but there's Not any of that amazing aroma coming from them at all. Have had no prob and maintain perfect pH w Soil Grow feeding alternating boogie brew compost tea and advanced nutes. Anyway here's couple pics, any info would be great . Thanks in advance.!, -T3
You mean that million dollar led didn’t make the weed better? Nah just being smartass. It’s not always the wand sometimes it’s the wizard.
But enough of that on to you’re issue.
Is this same strain as before.
I’ve found a lot of this is genetics related. Other than that I’d clear some foliage out n let air n light to everything. Still way early for serious smell. I’ve had duds. Usually it’s a plant by plant thing but a lot less duds when I got real genetics. Cut n inputs. Bump carbs. Molasses or whatever neccessary. Run pots closer to dry keep rh low like 50 range or lower as you get later in flower. You should smell the dank when you water the plants. As they take the water should smell real good. But if they are staying wet they probably aren’t taking water too well

T

T3aDubb007

You mean that million dollar led didn’t make the weed better? Nah just being smartass. It’s not always the wand sometimes it’s the wizard.
But enough of that on to you’re issue.
Is this same strain as before.
I’ve found a lot of this is genetics related. Other than that I’d clear some foliage out n let air n light to everything. Still way early for serious smell. I’ve had duds. Usually it’s a plant by plant thing but a lot less duds when I got real genetics. Cut n inputs. Bump carbs. Molasses or whatever neccessary. Run pots closer to dry keep rh low like 50 range or lower as you get later in flower. You should smell the dank when you water the plants. As they take the water should smell real good. But if they are staying wet they probably aren’t taking water too well
Lol and No the almighty LED alone even though is amazing is still not the 1 stop solution as of yet I don't believe but this is one of the best and had many great high yielding grows in my 4x2x7 GGT but needs HPS light added and think things will deff do much better.(Though some of last just led light grow pulled 3oz buds off parts) Thanks to all.. And what's that bout a dirty sock.? Lol

Top Bottom