Hello Fellow Farmers!

• Thread starter LedsOrganic1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LedsOrganic1

LedsOrganic1

Hey everyone, my name is Eric and I live on the coast in California. I’m a long-time recreational user/medicinal user and just started growing my very own plants. So right now, I have 2 Grease Monkey females and a Do-Si-Do female. Please be kind in your responses, as I will be kind to all of you guys. I am in awe of how much knowledge can be shared amongst us and keeping it light and happy will only spread the love. you guys all really seem to know your stuff and I am learning so much. right now, I am using three LM301b-288 Samsung quantum boards with a dimmer. I haven’t finalized my tent yet, I am somewhat of an engineer and more OCD with what I want and how I want it, (in terms of my growing environment. I just added six UV-B 3w 395nm diodes and will add them to my light rack after some testing. just saying hello to all and keep it lit! I have a question, when the white hairs start forming around the node sites, do I HAVE to switch to 12-12 light schedule? I let them continue on 18-6 and the hairs dried up and turned brown. But now they are coming back and I am just about to thin the ladies out to start flower, but I don’t know if I should wait for the white hairs to come back before I start cutting…. any suggestions would be much appreciated.
Hello fellow farmers 2
Hello fellow farmers 3

these are My ladies. will add a photo of the do-si-do when it wakes up.
Also, im using Pro-Fuel, Liquid Karma, Grow Big, Hydrogezyne(sp) and Terpenator (waiting to start using the FF Tiger Bloom, just don’t know when to start. thanks to all who respond. Peace!

Hello fellow farmers
madgrower

madgrower

Hey everyone, my name is Eric and I live on the coast in California. I’m a long-time recreational user/medicinal user and just started growing my very own plants. So right now, I have 2 Grease Monkey females and a Do-Si-Do female. Please be kind in your responses, as I will be kind to all of you guys. I am in awe of how much knowledge can be shared amongst us and keeping it light and happy will only spread the love. you guys all really seem to know your stuff and I am learning so much. right now, I am using three LM301b-288 Samsung quantum boards with a dimmer. I haven’t finalized my tent yet, I am somewhat of an engineer and more OCD with what I want and how I want it, (in terms of my growing environment. I just added six UV-B 3w 395nm diodes and will add them to my light rack after some testing. just saying hello to all and keep it lit! I have a question, when the white hairs start forming around the node sites, do I HAVE to switch to 12-12 light schedule? I let them continue on 18-6 and the hairs dried up and turned brown. But now they are coming back and I am just about to thin the ladies out to start flower, but I don’t know if I should wait for the white hairs to come back before I start cutting…. any suggestions would be much appreciated.View attachment 834013View attachment 834014

these are My ladies. will add a photo of the do-si-do when it wakes up.
Also, im using Pro-Fuel, Liquid Karma, Grow Big, Hydrogezyne(sp) and Terpenator (waiting to start using the FF Tiger Bloom, just don’t know when to start. thanks to all who respond. Peace!
Nice plants

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Welcome to the farm.
When you start the flowering cycle, 12-12 schedule. The “white hairs “ will return , its them showing gender. The actual buds will form at the tips of stems and that would be your flowers/bud.

Reactions: DTG

Latest posts

Top Bottom