Hello Folks!

• Thread starter RuralFarmer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RuralFarmer

RuralFarmer

Nice I'm fond of amsterdam seeds my first grow was light of jah from AMS.
I been getting beans from the same few banks since 05, all in Europe. Here is my favorite though their selection is limited, delivery is stealth and fast.
https://www.marijuana-seeds.nl/
Most of them actually ship from London even though the seeds were produced in A-dam. I spent 3 years in Germany in the early 1980's, been there many times, but, we didn't go for the hash man....... LOL. Window shopping. Hahahaha. We did go in the bars to buy their sweatshirts. But, we were Air Force, to risky to indulge. Love to go now sometime.

RuralFarmer

RuralFarmer

Here is a view of the trichomes off a sugar leaf, looks good. Won't be long now.
20180606 091706

RuralFarmer

RuralFarmer

The 2 plants I chopped a few days ago are almost ready to go in jars. 5 of the remaining 6 are ready and will be harvested tomorrow afternoon, the biggest plant still isn't ready but she is finally changing colors, and I'm on day 61 flowering. Taking almost full 9 weeks on most of these. :cool:

gateswood

gateswood

Sweet creepin' jeezus, those look delicious. I want some to eat for dessert tonight.

So those buds were 62 days between seed and picking?

RuralFarmer

RuralFarmer

Sweet creepin' jeezus, those look delicious. I want some to eat for dessert tonight.

So those buds were 62 days between seed and picking?
No, that is day 62 since I switched to 12/12 and initiated flowering. These plants were all out of the soil with embryonic leaves on March 7th, so, about 94 days from seed. That's about average, or a bit longer than average, for most plants that are about 80 to 85% Indica.

RuralFarmer

RuralFarmer

Here are 5 rows (hard to tell, the 2 lower rows are back to back) and a short row, of 6 harvested plants. One was harvested last night, the rest today. I had 2 plants that I put in jars last night, and they yielded roughly 4 ounces, a good start, as they were the smallest 2 plants. Hash Bomb, day 63 of flowering.
20180611 173757

Last edited:
gateswood

gateswood

Thank you. Now I know what "days" means in all of these seed ads. Back in the day, we didn't buy seeds. We collected good seed

RuralFarmer

RuralFarmer

Thank you. Now I know what "days" means in all of these seed ads. Back in the day, we didn't buy seeds. We collected good seed
Love to be "back in the day" man. I graduated in 78. Columbian Gold was king then in my neck of the woods, LOL!
:cool:

gateswood

gateswood

Love to be "back in the day" man. I graduated in 78. Columbian Gold was king then in my neck of the woods, LOL!

Yep. And Panama Red, Acapulco Gold, Kona Gold, Maui wowie, Thai sticks, etc. Yah, I miss the old days even though the best of the best now is so much better than it was in the 70's.

RuralFarmer

RuralFarmer

Seedbanks are now a dime a dozen. I don't trust American based banks to get beans to me. I been getting them from the same few sites in Europe since 05, and I've never been disappointed. Yes, when a seedbank says 7-8 weeks, or 49-56 days, those are days flowering. How long you veg. your plants before flowering is up to the grower and his needs. Since that varies widely, banks only address days of flowering before harvest.

RuralFarmer

RuralFarmer

Check out the sugar on this dried and partially cured bud! It's now been ground, smoked, and, it stoned me big time! This bud was from the 2 plants taken at 7.5 weeks flowering. :cool:
20180612 233224

RuralFarmer

RuralFarmer

Final yield after dry, and before cure was 19.5 oz's. Bumper crop for those small Indica plants. I am well pleased, 100 days from embryonic leaves to jars.... :cool:

20180617 212335

RuralFarmer

RuralFarmer

This is a pic of the dried up stuff I scraped of my trimming sizzor's. I was able to scrape them about 4 times to make about 2 grams of this. Man it's potent, sweet and very hashy flavor. I was obliterated LOL. I have enough for 2 more stones on it. One of the fringe benefits of harvest time. :cool:
20180618 170319

Top Bottom