Hello from TrinityAlps

• Thread starter trinityalps
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
trinityalps

trinityalps

Just saying hello to my fellow pot fanciers. Been off the internet since the Bushit years but am just getting back into it again (Some might remember me as Marquise 69 and M69). I've been growin' since 1970... yikes I'm getting old! I was an marijuana activist collecting signatures to get the Michigan Marijuana Reform on the ballot in 1974-75 (ish?). Most likely, I've probably been growin' longer than most of you dear hearts have been alive, so pardon me (or slap me) if I ramble on incoherently

I live Northern California--San Francisco and the Trinity Alps. Love my Sativas, but I've been known to dabble with a great Indica when asked. Saved a couple of landrace sats in the last decade--Blue Mountain Jamaica and a Brazilian plant called Cohiba (claimed to be 1/2 of the White Widow cross). Been growing DJ Short's, Vic High's and Mr. Souls genetics for the last 12 years. And am very thankful to have run into generous breeders along the way who have reworked and shared those genes--whipping them into valuable medicine for people like me. So a special shout out to Wesos, Castroman, Kaptain Kosmic (RIP), Rezdog, TigerLily and subcool if you're still around.

Big Hug!

N

nor cali farmer

welcome to the farm where the wildwood seed grows. and im an early 70's grower from the redding area. peace thc joe

R

robeartobrenton

welcome brother excited to learn from your many years of experience!! I have only been alive since 83' so im one of those people your talking about!!!!

H

huesos

good to communicate once again brother....

M69.....I have a new handle too brother.....lol.

I was right in the middle of the 70s golden years of marijuana too:rock.

M69 and I go back to the old Seed Swap Daze....crazy daze man. He is real kewl. You will fit in Great here brother. All good folk here.

Once you get pm status drop me a pm.

H

humboldtlocal

Howdy Neighbor. Welcome to the farm. I have had the fortune of enjoying that view of the Trinity Alps for many years. You are blessed to live in such a place. Hope your season goes great.

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Welcome to the Farm! Your experience is invaluable to the mmj community. I thought I was pretty old school, having been in the biz off and on (mostly on) since the early 90's... but I was made in Michigan in 1972, so I guess you have a couple years on me...LOL. Welcome again!

t.o.med

t.o.med

welcome trinity alps would love to see a blue mountain jamaican grow sounds like you have lots to offer.

trinityalps

trinityalps

WOW! New friends and old friends, thanks for the kind welcomes. And to you youngsters, you kids are probably more advanced than most of us oldsters, especially with all that youthful energy that seems to get further away from me each year... hope I didn't offend.

huesos! soooo good to see you here man. I'll get in touch when I get my pm rights.

Glad to see some norcal growers from my area. I'm 5 years new to the Trinities and I have questions about what works at 4500ft and 40N. Haven't quite dialed it in. Should probably check out the local clone situation up there.

Any feed back would be welcome.

Thanks again for the kind welcomes,

TrinityAlps

Loran

Loran

Welcome to you too TA. I have a brother that lives just above Trinity Center on the river. Fantastic country up there. Used to mine gold on Coffee Creek and Scotts Mtn. Take care. Peace, Loran

D

dusty

WOW! New friends and old friends, thanks for the kind welcomes. And to you youngsters, you kids are probably more advanced than most of us oldsters, especially with all that youthful energy that seems to get further away from me each year... hope I didn't offend.

huesos! soooo good to see you here man. I'll get in touch when I get my pm rights.

Glad to see some norcal growers from my area. I'm 5 years new to the Trinities and I have questions about what works at 4500ft and 40N. Haven't quite dialed it in. Should probably check out the local clone situation up there.

Any feed back would be welcome.

Thanks again for the kind welcomes,

TrinityAlps

West Coast D.O.G, Humboldt Snow, Old Betsy, Bubba Dutch SSH

With who you know you should easily be able to get all those strains and have a bountiful year! Good luck in 2010!

I saw what you said about liking sativas - that stuff doesn't work out side around here. Need to be really done by the 15th of Oct or you're in for it unless you've got a heated lit green house.

trinityalps

trinityalps

Hey Loran,
Cool! I'm right in that area and have mined gold on Coffee Creek as well.--trinityalps

trinityalps

trinityalps

Hey Dusty,
Thanks for the tips. I'll keep an eye out here and up there. Been doing my earliest (blues and afghanis) and they seem to want to finish toward the end of Oct which is a little too late for the latitude and altitude. So my motto this year is "September!" and I've seen a couple of Kushes from Breeders Choice that fit that bill. But will keep an eye out for good local clones. Does anybody out there still run Shasta or Trinity strains?

Thanks again,
trinityalps

trinityalps

trinityalps

welcome southern bro...you might be as old as i am...

dusty that elevation/weather almosy compres with the iffy finish hard frosts date up here...
Hey Northone
Did you used to go by Northwind during SSC days? Seems like we've done some swappin in the past. Nice to run into you again.--Trinityalps

D

dusty

Old Betsy and The DOG are both ready the last week of september.

trinityalps

trinityalps

Welcome to you too TA. I have a brother that lives just above Trinity Center on the river. Fantastic country up there. Used to mine gold on Coffee Creek and Scotts Mtn. Take care. Peace, Loran

I'm such a lucky boy to be up in that neck-o-the-woods. Absolutely beautiful. Feel like I'm living in a wilderness area.... no wait, I am!

Top Bottom