Hello Guys , Need Help ..

• Thread starter SensiSeed
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SensiSeed

SensiSeed

Hello ,
why the old leaves wither and become brown. Тhe temperature is about 25 degrees, the light is 18 hours , sort is amnesia haze . I use biobizz grow , top max.
Biobizz grow 1ml/1ltr.
Top Max 2ml/1ltr.
should I add something else?

Hello guys  need help
1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Soil Growers:
1. Are you growing from seed or clones?
2. How old are your plants?
3. How tall are your plants?
4. What size containers are they planted in?
5. What is your soil mix?
6. How often do you water and what type of water do you use?
7. What is the pH of your water?
8. What kind of fertilizer do you use and what is its NPK ratio?
9. Do you foliar feed or spray your plants with anything?
10. What kind of lights do you use and how many watts combined? (HPS, MH, fluorescent, halogen, incandescent "plant lights")
11. How close are your lights to the plants?
12. What size is your grow space in square feet?
13. What is the temperature and humidity in your grow space?
14. What is the pH of the soil?
15. Have you noticed any insect activity in your grow space?
16. How much experience do you have growing?

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
Supporter
Stop using top-max. That has fulvic and humic acids which chelate the nutrients and makes it much more available to the plant. According to the biobizz feeding chart, top-max should be fed 1ml/lt from week 1 of flower till the flush. It burns little plants very easily.

Flush your plant. Use 3X the water of your pots volume. Let it dry. Feed 1ml/lt grow and let it grow out of it.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Hello ,
why the old leaves wither and become brown. Тhe temperature is about 25 degrees, the light is 18 hours , sort is amnesia haze . I use biobizz grow , top max.
Biobizz grow 1ml/1ltr.
Top Max 2ml/1ltr.
should I add something else?
A little overwhelmed?

SensiSeed

SensiSeed

Stop using top-max. That has fulvic and humic acids which chelate the nutrients and makes it much more available to the plant. According to the biobizz feeding chart, top-max should be fed 1ml/lt from week 1 of flower till the flush. It burns little plants very easily.

Flush your plant. Use 3X the water of your pots volume. Let it dry. Feed 1ml/lt grow and let it grow out of it.
Thank you very much !!

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
Supporter
Thank you very much !!

Also when you transplant into a bigger pot add perlite. Like 10-20% of the mix should be perlite/lavastones/pumice/zeolite. You can use them in any combination or just one of them. Just make sure you have enough in there.

Top Bottom