Help! Ak48 Auto...

• Thread starter Ajbeas96
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

Ajbeas96

Hello Farmers!!

I noticed some spots on my plant thought were bugs so I started spraying with a very diluted soap and water. Woke up to this! Not sure if it's related but was just minor spots on leafs now there is real damage!! Feeding lightly with fox farms grow big (haven't fed in 4 days) and soil stays prettt moist! Pictures below thanks in advance for all your expertise and help! (P.S my first growing season so all info helps!) I have watered her slightly and moved her to the shade while I seek out advice!

Help ak48 auto
Help ak48 auto 2
Help ak48 auto 3
Help ak48 auto 4
A

Ajbeas96

Hello Farmers!!

I noticed some spots on my plant thought were bugs so I started spraying with a very diluted soap and water. Woke up to this! Not sure if it's related but was just minor spots on leafs now there is real damage!! Feeding lightly with fox farms grow big (haven't fed in 4 days) and soil stays prettt moist! Pictures below thanks in advance for all your expertise and help! (P.S my first growing season so all info helps!) I have watered her slightly and moved her to the shade while I seek out advice!

I'm worried it may be leaf septoria :(

A

Ajbeas96

Here is a picture I believe x20 in my dissecting microscope... can't find any bugs.

IMG 0495
A

Ajbeas96

Deficiency...check pH. Make sure you aren't overwatering and pots are elevated so the roots don't get cold.

Ok I use a shitty PH meter it's reading 8 when I put it in the soil and goes down to 7.0, so I'm not sure if it's high or uncalibrated... here it's around 68-75 at night still but will elevate anyways. Let me know if this helps with any ideas...

A

Ajbeas96

Deficiency...check pH. Make sure you aren't overwatering and pots are elevated so the roots don't get cold.
Maybe a calcium deficiency? I have never used cal mag and I see everyone here talk about how necessary and great it is... just a thought...

Dutch Jon

Dutch Jon

You really should rule out pH being off first are you using big bloom also they're used in conjunction a good nutrient line should have enough cal/mag specially for early veg stage. The spots are on the bottom if you assure you have the correct pH the problem prolly worked itself out already, some of your new growth showing it might be pH

A

Ajbeas96

I haven't im scheduled for week 5 feeding and that includes big bloom with the grow big, so that should be good? Or is big bloom bad? Thank you for dropping in and helping!!

Dutch Jon

Dutch Jon

According to the foxfarm chart you should be using big bloom already for root development among general health of the plant, it's tiger bloom that starts at week 5, contigent on the condition of your plant health imo, I assume your in soil. It's best to go by foxfarm recommendations at first
9541def28f293017262e112ce6f795212363a6b9

A

Ajbeas96

According to the foxfarm chart you should be using big bloom already for root development among general health of the plant, it's tiger bloom that starts at week 5, contigent on the condition of your plant health imo, I assume your in soil.
View attachment 729368
Wow I'm not sure if I've ever been reading that chsrt right lol I got the other metric one or vid versa lol. Well i will give it a good feeding this evening and see how it goes from there then!

Dutch Jon

Dutch Jon

Also note week 5 is the first week of bloom so if your still going to veg more, feed week 4 till you flower

A

Ajbeas96

Also note week 5 is the first week of bloom so if your still going to veg more, feed week 4 till you flower
This is an auto flower(germ. July 2) I don't have any pre flowers yet so should I feed week 4 or bloom do you think?

Dutch Jon

Dutch Jon

Awe shit
This is an auto flower(germ. July 2) I don't have any pre flowers yet..."

Awe shit I didn't see that, auto flower their a little different I think those guys feed basically feed early bloom till they see signs, at this point I'd still say feed week four, till it shows signs or try week 5 but don't over do it.

I've only grown autos once, AK47 as a matter of fact

A

Ajbeas96

Awe shit

Awe shit I didn't see that, auto flower their a little different I think those guys feed basically early bloom till they see signs, at this point I'd still say feed week four, till it shows signs or try week 5 but don't over do it.

I've only grown autos once, AK47 as a matter of fact
Haha awesome yeah I didn't mean to I meant to get just feminized but some AF came so I'm giving it a go. Thanks for all the info!

Dutch Jon

Dutch Jon

Auto flowers are so cool to grow man, Its addicting there so much easier and ussally pretty damn good yeilds imo

If you continue with autos I'll look up what I used for pointers. I it basically was tigerbloom, advanced nutrients big bud, overdrive and bud candy but I'd have to look it up on a site I'm more of a regular on.
Or you can Google search and go through some of the auto flower sites and see some of the things they do

Last edited:
A

Ajbeas96

Auto flowers are so cool to grow man, Its addicting there so much easier and ussally pretty damn good yeilds imo

If you continue with autos I'll look up what I used for pointers. I it basically was tigerbloom, advanced nutrients big bud, overdrive and bud candy but I'd have to look it up on a site I'm more of a regular on.
Or you can Google search and go through some of the auto flower sites and see some of the things they do
Okay nice yeah I live in the Bay Area in the hills so outdoor grows i think Is the way for me so idk of autos would be good I could probobly cycle a few autos in a season though...

Dalai.Lama

Dalai.Lama

Hello Farmers!!

The spots look necrotic, what's your run off? There are no yellowing leaves which leads me to believe it can't be camg def and camg toxicity is not a common thing. Do the spots seem to grow or stay the same size? Are you in soil? I would definitely hold off on the watering. Watch for spreading, that will indicate whether it's a deficiency or toxicity aside from leaf feedback. They look good otherwise. What kind of soap did you use? Soap and water probably isn't the best thing, I usually add a single drop to my 2 gallon sprayer and it does the trick as far as a wetting agent is concerned. How much "soap" do you dilute into your water? If you have no spreading what so ever than consider lock out as well. What strain are you running? They are lovely little shrubs

A

Ajbeas96

The spots look necrotic, what's your run off? There are no yellowing leaves which leads me to believe it can't be camg def and camg toxicity is not a common thing. Do the spots seem to grow or stay the same size? Are you in soil? I would definitely hold off on the watering. Watch for spreading, that will indicate whether it's a deficiency or toxicity aside from leaf feedback. They look good otherwise. What kind of soap did you use? Soap and water probably isn't the best thing, I usually add a single drop to my 2 gallon sprayer and it does the trick as far as a wetting agent is concerned. How much "soap" do you dilute into your water?
Maybe 2-3'drops in a 16 oz spray bottle of dawn Do you think that could be causing it?

Latest posts

Top Bottom