Help I Have To Move My In Ground Plants

• Thread starter SR Leao
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

SR Leao

i have about 15 already flowering girls outside and in the ground recently for reasons i wont get into but lets just say a couple tweakers moved in near by and my once 22 plant garden is now well 15 so anyways i need to move them or maybe a good old fashioned tweaker hunt may better solve my isue unfortunately the paperwork on dead tweakers takes to long to fill out so im stuck trying to move lol can it be done ???? :sweating:

Necromancer

Necromancer

i have about 15 already flowering girls outside and in the ground recently for reasons i wont get into but lets just say a couple tweakers moved in near by and my once 22 plant garden is now well 15 so anyways i need to move them or maybe a good old fashioned tweaker hunt may better solve my isue unfortunately the paperwork on dead tweakers takes to long to fill out so im stuck trying to move lol can it be done ???? :sweating:
In Veg , Yes. I'm not sure how it works with a plant in flower.
I would stick Razors up and down the stems to cut their hands if this happened to me. If they took 7 I would assume they would be coming back for a few more if not all.

Necromancer

Necromancer

If you know where they live why wouldnt you go and get whats yours instead of making threats on a random message board,you cant make things right sitting behind your moms keyboard.
I thought of this also..why not go up to their home and confront them like a man.. maybe he's not like myself or you..in my life I learned "Hurt people Hurt people" I don't hehe haha.. I would hurt them but in a smart way! They wAnt to take something that does not belong to them? Well fine! Let them take it! It will be the last time they steal from anyone. Foliar spray the plant with potassium cyanide and be done with the problem! It's very easy to purchase. Their already dead by consuming the drugs they do! Their living zombie's! Who cares if they live or die? The world would be better off without them! Amazon the poison and spray it on you plant as a bait.

Last edited:
Necromancer

Necromancer

Eye for an eye, life for a life! I love to trick thieves! My father thought me this..when you catch these type of people you "get them & End them" theirs moral's in this game and they have none.

Last edited:
Necromancer

Necromancer

I'm sorry this happened to you. And hope you take the right measure's to correct the problem.

K

Kbye

Are they from seed or clones? Seed will have a Tap root/clones not so much. Either way there going to be shocked and go limp, but you have no choice. If there from seed try to get as much of the tap root as possible by digging alittle deeper.. Good luck and keep us posted.

123grow

Yeah thats fucked up.. Hate the low life bastards!! I'm a revenge type person!! Hammer some nails in boards, lay boards with nails up where they might be walking. Their scum bags.. shoot their ass, I'm sure nobody will even miss them!! If you try to re plant them it will shock them a little but have everything prepared.. B1water mixed and ready to give each plant. That will help the stress and shock. I would dig them up and try to find something bigger than a 5 gal bucket to sit the plant in while moving it to the new spot. Maybe cut a trash can so its not so tall. Then the soil and roots can stay more together. We had to dig up some before and they made it but takes a while for plant to come out of it.. At this point what do you have to lose, you have to do something right? Or camp out by the plants.. put a tent out there and make it look like someones in the tent. Solar light inside the tent, a radio turned to a talk station. lol Good luck, Julie

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Everyone promoting violence should consider what would happen if someone innocent (as in just looking after seeing) got wacked and seriously hurt? (AS IN CHILD)..It wouldn't be that hard getting your weed in jail..But DEATH ROW is another matter..From a legal aspect, you could also be held liable and lose all your $$ in the process..

Personally, I'd stick with the Dog idea..same outcome..LESS chance of getting borked in the process.
6 13 18
7 26 18 3

Reactions: Ina
Buzzer777

Buzzer777

I am in Nevada where one can legally (deadly force) defend one's self if they believe they are in imminent danger.
My plants are within 15 ft of my bedroom window, and my 9mm will penetrate glass easily..
My defense would be further enhanced by being a senior citizen..("plants first..you're next" is what I heard them say..LOL)

123grow

Everyone promoting violence should consider what would happen if someone innocent (as in just looking after seeing) got wacked and seriously hurt? (AS IN CHILD)..It wouldn't be that hard getting your weed in jail..But DEATH ROW is another matter..From a legal aspect, you could also be held liable and lose all your $$ in the process..

Personally, I'd stick with the Dog idea..same outcome..LESS chance of getting borked in the process.
View attachment 827566 View attachment 827567
First of all I would think the children would be in bed, and not up at the tweakers/ thieves hours!! And of course one should try and be a little discreet about what ever it is they do. Dont want to be too obvious, just get the point across to the scum bag thieves!! Thats my story and I'm sticking to it!! lol Julie

TerpyTyrone

TerpyTyrone

Well this thread turned into one of those, WWYD if someone took ur shit. Its almost that time of year for the creeps to be out in full force looming for other peoples,even "friends", crop. It sucks. People are stupid.
I like the trail cams idea, the nails in the board trick, a security dog, a radio on AM, ........ Plenty of options.
A 9mm isnt an option for most. I respect ur choice and ur property.
Lets try passive first,
Hey its your bud,
-Ty
If it was mine maybe I would be on the other side of the fence. Sorry fam

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

First of all I would think the children would be in bed, and not up at the tweakers/ thieves hours!! And of course one should try and be a little discreet about what ever it is they do. Dont want to be too obvious, just get the point across to the scum bag thieves!! Thats my story and I'm sticking to it!! lol Julie
LOL..Whatever floats your boat and GOOD luck..
At least we warn the pri***
DOG1
Forget the Dog Beware of the Wife wwwPawsForHumanitycom 2

LMAO

Top Bottom