Help Making/setting Up Drip System For Scrog

• Thread starter StupidNoob
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
StupidNoob

StupidNoob

I'll be using 3-5 gallon buckets and I need help with just about literally everything involved. From parts to setup.

.as we all know, hand watering with a scrog is a pain in the ass & then some.

Help a brother out.

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

I can help a brother out.
Just need more information.
Is that 3 each 5 gallon buckets?

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
Well this is a different setup then what you want but this will kind of give you an idea. This is for 5 gal DTW Coco buckets. Drip fed on top. Double stacked 5 gals w/ an ebb and flo drain fitting on bottom bucket. Drain to epicenter. That is on a float valve that would pump the waste water out through the minisplit drain line. Everything was bought for this system, minus the pump, was from the Depot. Later the drip rings were upgraded to hydro halo's so I could move plants around. You can also see the feed lines in there.

For your setup you can use the corrugated plastic/steel sheeting (unless you are already on ebb tables or something similar) and build a table on a tilt that will drain to rain gutter at the end and either drop it into a bucket or plumb it over to a drain. Still strait Depot.

DSCN4734
Last edited:
cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
Give you an idea about drip rings. 1/4 in line to a 1/4 "T" with small holes drilled in the bottom of the tubing for a drip ring.

DSCN4733
Top Bottom