Help Me Help Myself And My Blue Widow

• Thread starter croptopper11
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
croptopper11

croptopper11

noticed some issues again with my leaves and everyime i read about different def and excess of nutes i think yea thts the issue with mine. but i ended up reading an interesting article online about tap water and all the problems it can bring. and i literally have every single issue listed in that article. lower leafs dying off first then working its way up the plant, purplng of the stems, stunted growth ect... i dropped the tap water all together and have switched to distilled about a week ago. one night when i was still using tap water i had to do a res change right then, switched the res with the tap water without it sitting over night and seems these leaf issues showed up shortly after. i do have a little root rot from previous problem bout 3 weeks ago. roots are doing alot better with new white growth comin from them, but until the hydroguard gets here all i can do is try to maintain the state that the roots in..im running fox farm trio nutes (not a fan ill be switching up after this grow), under mars hydro reflector96 in a 4x2x7. res temps 63-68 using frozen water bottles in and around my bucket, air temps during day 75-85 at night 70. humidity is between 40-50%. i let ph ride from 5.3 to 6.4/5 before i adjust. ppm are 600 right now between distilled, nutes, and calimag plus. what do you guys think is the issue(s)?

Help me help myself and my blue widow
Help me help myself and my blue widow 2
Help me help myself and my blue widow 3
Help me help myself and my blue widow 4
Last edited:
LilCervantes

LilCervantes

too much h20.

increase the intervals between your feeds.

Are you hand watering or do you have a flood and drain system?

What are the ppm's of your clear tap water?

If nothing, have you checked for root bugs?

chemistry

chemistry

The reason you have so many defs is because you have root rot, you wont sort the defs before you sort the root rot, root rot sorted first.

croptopper11

croptopper11

too much h20.

increase the intervals between your feeds.

Are you hand watering or do you have a flood and drain system?

What are the ppm's of your clear tap water?

If nothing, have you checked for root bugs?
the grow is dwc and the tap water ppm was 180-200. i switched over to distilled though

Top Bottom