Help Me, My Girls Are Dying! :(

• Thread starter UncleGlomt
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
UncleGlomt

UncleGlomt

Guys, ive bought BIOBIZZ fertilizers and I used BIO GROW, BIO BLOOM, BIO HEAVEN AND TOP MAX as they suggest on the attached paper for the fertilizer kit. On the next day, the larger girls (about 1 - 1.5 months) started to lose leaves that turn yellow quickly. I attach photos.
Young girls (about 2.5 weeks) got only BIO GROW and BIO HEAVEN. The leaves got such spots as in the pictures. All plants have this way, although they are still growing. Where did I make a mistake? Help :(

Help me my girls are dying
Help me my girls are dying 2
Help me my girls are dying 3
Help me my girls are dying 4
UncleGlomt

UncleGlomt

That's odd, because that really looks like spider mite damage.
One of them, Indica had spiders mite but i separated that girl and i had to cut her off, because she was very ill. I was looking for any parasites on this plants but they are all clear...where should i look for parasites? I cant see no spider mites. Damn ;/

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

One of them, Indica had spiders mite but i separated that girl and i had to cut her off, because she was very ill. I was looking for any parasites on this plants but they are all clear...where should i look for parasites? I cant see no spider mites. Damn ;/

Undersides of leaves. Should be able to see spider mites with no magnifier. But easier with a 10x loupe or better.

UncleGlomt

UncleGlomt

Toaster79

Toaster79

Anything containing pyrethrine should take em out. If you don't want to spray since you're un flower you could use lacewing larvae (chrysoperla carnea)

Reactions: Ina
Ina

Ina

First you can remove the worst bigger leaves and destroy them before spraying.You should clean everything else in your grow area with bleach or something like that and spray the plants with neem or something that can be used when they are in flower like chilly peppers and garlic or something homemade or you can buy some other bio pesticide.But it is hard to get rid of this kind of infestation,after the grow ends you should make big cleaning,wash all the pots and remove all the house plants nearby.Before you start new grow.

UncleGlomt

UncleGlomt

First you can remove the worst bigger leaves and destroy them before spraying.You should clean everything else in your grow area with bleach or something like that and spray the plants with neem or something that can be used when they are in flower like chilly peppers and garlic or something homemade or you can buy some other bio pesticide.But it is hard to get rid of this kind of infestation,after the grow ends you should make big cleaning,wash all the pots and remove all the house plants nearby.Before you start new grow.
omg it looks like a lot of work

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

Great! I will choose something from your suggestions! And what about the yellow leaves of the larger girls? Ph or something else?

I don't know about thrips but mites poison your plant causing nutrient deficiencies. Kill the bugs. Then they'll probably be fine.

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

omg it looks like a lot of work

Kill the bugs. They will recover if they're not too far gone. I don't remove leaves because they start growing again once healthy. The only pest I know of that leaves can't recover from their toxins are broad mites and russets.

Ina

Ina

Yes,it could be lot of work unfortunatelly:) but if you dont clean everything along with spraying they can come back.the attack must be massive and complete!:)In your future projects check regularly for these spots and signs untill they are in early stages in veg.

Top Bottom