Help Me Support This Plant In Spice Island. Need Help!!

• Thread starter Boydamo21
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

Why is my plant so slow growing?

• Nutrient deficiency?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Over lighting?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
B

Boydamo21

Help me support this plant in spice island need help
hi im grower...and im really glad if you help me supporting my plant..i really dont have an idea in growing..lol. the problem is this plant is nearly 1 month already but its so small and new leaves that is blooming is little yellowish..and the first leaves starts to die.i put it out in the morning directly to sunlight..and put it under a 23watts cfl light in night..i water it 1-2 glass of water every 2 days.i give it some pellets that my neighbor use in tomatoes..i really dont know the name of the fertilizer but when i ask my neighbor to buy me a tomatoe fertilizer thats what she bought me. When the 3fingers starts to bloom and turns a little yellowish thats when i start putting the tomatoe pellets..and it turns green that makes me happy..but its nearly a month now and the height of my plant is still small and the leaves is still 3 finggers the firts one starts to die im worried can some plss help me and give me ideas..this spice island is not legalize to any marijuana so its hard to find some items that need..atleast give me a alternative solution..really need help pllsssss. My country kills people used marijuana and other drugs..but marijuana inspires me everyday and when i start planting now i cant see anything wrong with the wonderful creation of god.

H

hawkman

first of all NO nutrient should be used in the seedling stage - start introducing nutrients in the veg stage:
germination stage = 5-7 days
seedling stage = 2 weeks
vegation stage = 1-2 mo's
If you want to add something in the seedling stage use a product like Great White (root stimulator

Organikz

Organikz

Is it normal that the 1st leaves dies? And why are the new blooms turning yellow? Is it nutrient burn or nutrient deficiency?
As nitrogen is made available it will be pulled to the wood chips. Are they mixed in the soil?

B

Boydamo21

As nitrogen is made available it will be pulled to the wood chips. Are they mixed in the soil?
Yes they are mix with the soil... thanks for the repply i really need an advise. I really dont have an idea.

Organikz

Organikz

@Boydamo21
Okay you can't mix hardwood in with your soil. It leaches the nitrogen. Microbes love cellulose my friend. It's a sugar found in wood. Very complexed. That's why it isn't sweet. Takes very long to break down.

B

Boydamo21

first of all NO nutrient should be used in the seedling stage - start introducing nutrients in the veg stage:
germination stage = 5-7 days
seedling stage = 2 weeks
vegation stage = 1-2 mo's
If you want to add something in the seedling stage use a product like Great White (root stimulator
Its already 1 month so i can add some nutrients now? Why is the first leaf dieng..

B

Boydamo21

@Boydamo21
Okay you can't mix hardwood in with your soil. It leaches the nitrogen. Microbes love cellulose my friend. It's a sugar found in wood. Very complexed. That's why it isn't sweet. Takes very long to break down.
What should i do? I buy that soil in gardening shop..should i change the soil?

m8ty

m8ty

Start over, that plant died two weeks ago, it will take a month to recover, just dump it all and plant a new seed, and don't use shitty soil next time, and stop over wattering, water only when the soil is dry, no nutrients until she has used the nutrients in the soil first, usually about a month or two of strong growth and with out over watering or else the plant will not grow and will die again, so now you learned and the next time it will go better.
Cheers!

Top Bottom