Help Me!!!!!!

• Thread starter Willisk024
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Willisk024

Willisk024

Hey I have a pretty sativa dominant plant and a clone.the hairs are turning on the plant grown from seed and I'm wondering if it's bc of the heat.its been really rainy this year and hot in Florida.and my question is can the hairs change early with out plant being ready to harvest

Help me
Willisk024

Willisk024

Check for seeds.
I have and nothing.the other night it poured and broke a branch of that was the other top.my clone is about 50/50 hairs I looked at the tricombs there still pretty clear

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

My first thought is the same as toasters, seeds. They may be at an early stage of development, too small to easily detect.

Otherwise, it could be some kind of environmental stress causing that. It may end up being nothing and the plant continues to stack and ripen as you would expect.

All in all I don’t think you have too much to worry about. Just ride it out and see what you get.

Willisk024

Willisk024

My first thought is the same as toasters, seeds. They may be at an early stage of development, too small to easily detect.

Otherwise, it could be some kind of environmental stress causing that. It may end up being nothing and the plant continues to stack and ripen as you would expect.

All in all I don’t think you have too much to worry about. Just ride it out and see what you get.
Yeah that's what I was going to do.here in Florida it has been very wet and hot this year more so then the norm.thanks.i haven't had any males or herms.unless someone has some males

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

Yeah that's what I was going to do.here in Florida it has been very wet and hot this year more so then the norm.thanks.i haven't had any males or herms.unless someone has some males

It is a possibility that some one nearby does have males. I would say do a serious double check for seeds.

Enforcer

Enforcer

I have had some indoor White Widow that the hairs turned red around week 6. I’m thinking it was environmental as there were no seeds and I took them to day 63. If I remember right I think I had some heat issues at the time. Some foliar sprays will turn your hairs red as well, if you get it on the buds.

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

I have had some indoor White Widow that the hairs turned red around week 6. I’m thinking it was environmental as there were no seeds and I took them to day 63. If I remember right I think I had some heat issues at the time. Some foliar sprays will turn your hairs red as well, if you get it on the buds.

I have seen this happen too. I once sprayed for PM relatively early in flower and most of the existing pistils went orange. The plants grew out fine after that. So this is a possibility.

SoLowDolo

SoLowDolo

I also wanted to add my experience as it's kind of related. I'm on week 3 of flower on my first grow but I noticed some of my lower buds have orange hairs only in the spots where a leaf from above was touching it or rubbing it.

Top Bottom