Help! Mystery Doing Great :d

• Thread starter Rjdoozy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Rjdoozy

Rjdoozy

(1st grow in buckets) Hi Allllll this is my second grow. I have been reading and learning A LOT the girls are very close to being done maybe 2 weeks or so left till I harvest. Started flushing about 3 days ago. This is about the time I start getting really anxious lol I’m sure every new grower does :) I have been keeping close attention to the calyxes(not swollen) and the trichomes! the trichs are turning milky white, but the pistils haven’t curled in or browned yet so I have feeling that there’s still a lot more bulking up to do before I CHOP. This is an outdoor grow. Was told the strain types are either TrainWreck or GrapApe one or the other for sure, but really who knows. Any tips from the long timers would be greatly appreciated :) I will start an indoor grow some day, but I want lock down growing outdoors first!

Help mystery doing great d
Help mystery doing great d 2
Help mystery doing great d 3
Help mystery doing great d 4
Help mystery doing great d 5
Help mystery doing great d 6
Help mystery doing great d 7
Help mystery doing great d 8
Help mystery doing great d 9
Help mystery doing great d 10
Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Indeed not a train wreck. Possibly grape ape looking at cola structure, looks like u may another week or so left to finishing. Keep her covered at night with humidity and dew. She looks to have indica traits and juicy which attracts bud rot.

Rjdoozy

Rjdoozy

Thanks for the in put I’m assuming to keep the bud rot away keep a fan blowing in the dry room, with burping for 30 minuets a day during jarring? BTW I cure in jars for about 2-3 weeks to 1 month depending on demand. Don’t medicate myself anymore, I’ve developed a passion for growing so I just grow for family and friends :)

.... it does smell fruity and not like fresh pine so I’m leaning towards the Grape Ape. One more thing my calyxes don’t swell like in the pictures from google. my kolas get big and frosty.. really frosty but once they are about done they kinda just platough idk I’ll let these girls really finish up and keep a close eye on them. Let’s see what happens I’ll keep y’all posted! Thank you again!

Top Bottom