Help Newbie Alert!!!

• Thread starter Itzdwoodduhh
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Itzdwoodduhh

Itzdwoodduhh

Soo this paticular plant hasnt grown a bit in going on 2 weeks. The bottom leaves are turning quite yellow with brown tips. I havnt been forcing much nutes on them yet because its soo small but i did start using 1/2 the amount of an 3part right before this problem started soo i figured a good flush was needed. Cant decide if i have nutrient lockout or nitrogen deficiency. I did a good flush this morning hopefully that will help it bounce back. Any feedback would be helpfull. Thanks.

Help newbie alert
Help newbie alert 2
MW7945

MW7945

Flushing is probably only going to make things even more out of whack.

Nutes? Lighting? Growing medium? pH?

Itzdwoodduhh

Itzdwoodduhh

Ohhh and this is another baby, wth kind of strain is this? Such a weird looking plant.

1508073023669 425633820
Itzdwoodduhh

Itzdwoodduhh

Dont tell me that, i already flushed. Lol
Soo im using the 3part micro grow bloom 1/2 the amount they call for, i have a 600w led , n for a growing medium i added perilite to some soil out in my yard. The ph is right around 6/7 i would say like 6/6.5. Im soooo confused. Only fed w nutes like 2 times very little amount because im using soil which has a little nit of nutrients tho soo idk how i could have a lockout issue. Im soo confused. This is my good looking baby tho. I want her to come back. =(

Itzdwoodduhh

Itzdwoodduhh

I dont know exactly how everyone flushes but for me i just ran 2 bottles of phed water untill i had like 20%+ runoff. I dont think thats how most people flush tho i would almost consider that a regular watering right? Lol

Two.Bears

Two.Bears

Thats a small plant for 50% nutes. it may be note burn.

Dont tell me that, i already flushed. Lol
Soo im using the 3part micro grow bloom 1/2 the amount they call for, i have a 600w led , n for a growing medium i added perilite to some soil out in my yard. The ph is right around 6/7 i would say like 6/6.5. Im soooo confused. Only fed w nutes like 2 times very little amount because im using soil which has a little nit of nutrients tho soo idk how i could have a lockout issue. Im soo confused. This is my good looking baby tho. I want her to come back. =(

Itzdwoodduhh

Itzdwoodduhh

Thats a small plant for 50% nutes. it may be note burn.
Yeh, i stopped using nutes at all once i noticed it wasnt really growing. The thing is i only used 1.5ml/L of microgrowbloom like 2 times on the plant. Soo ive barely used any nutes at all to be quiet honest.

Two.Bears

Two.Bears

two things.

1.I use the same nutes. for babies like this tge dose is 1 ml.

2. you said you used dirt from your yard. soil like that already has nutes

Yeh, i stopped using nutes at all once i noticed it wasnt really growing. The thing is i only used 1.5ml/L of microgrowbloom like 2 times on the plant. Soo ive barely used any nutes at all to be quiet honest.

Itzdwoodduhh

Itzdwoodduhh

Exactly... i didnt have coco coir at the time i potted up the first time. Next time i pot up im potting up into roots organic coco coir but until then i gotta get this plant back i to shape. Soo no more nutes until i pot up is what your suggesting and obviously keeping the ph in check?

Two.Bears

Two.Bears

no. I'm not there to see what the plant is doing.

I'm suggesting go easy on the nutes till it recovers.

Exactly... i didnt have coco coir at the time i potted up the first time. Next time i pot up im potting up into roots organic coco coir but until then i gotta get this plant back i to shape. Soo no more nutes until i pot up is what your suggesting and obviously keeping the ph in check?

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

U know who Dale Earnhardt is?

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

The nascar driver? Lol
Yes!!!
You up potting from soil to coco is the equivalent to.......
Your heading in to turn 3 like Dale Earnhardt...

Events the Name...
How u doing brother?
Welcome to the farm...

If your in the mood give me a run down on growing experience and what your set up is... Give me specifics.
Light, nutes, grow area, etc....

Itzdwoodduhh

Itzdwoodduhh

Yes!!!
You up potting from soil to coco is the equivalent to.......
Your heading in to turn 3 like Dale Earnhardt...

Events the Name...
How u doing brother?
Welcome to the farm...

If your in the mood give me a run down on growing experience and what yourcset up is... Give me specifics.
Light, nutes, grow area, etc....
Hey events, nice to meet you. You can call me woodro. Im doing pretty good besides being stumped on this plant. Soo heres the rundown because im in a spot and dont want to restart the grow. Lol
What i have for a set up is a homeade 3x3x5 box with foil wrapped inside for reflection(this is temp, my 3x3x6 topolite will be here setup tomorrow) anywas im using a 600w fullspectrum led and a house fan keeping airflow and temp right. Im using yard soil mixed with perilite at the moment but i have roots organic coco coir arriving in 2 days, i was hoping to pot up into. As far as nutes ive only used AN microgrowbloom 1.5ml/L twice lightly and have flushe since. Lets see i think that covers about everything except ph which i tested the runoff from the flush this morning and it was right around 6/7ish looked pretty good. Pics of plants in growing atm. They are all in the same soil mix and i was hopi g to pot them all up to coco. I dont plan on keeping all 3 in just making sure i get a good chance of getting a female.. lol the seedling i know came from a good strain the other 2 im not sure about. Thanks for all the help

1508083367848 1199142286
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Hey events, nice to meet you. You can call me woodro. Im doing pretty good besides being stumped on this plant. Soo heres the rundown because im in a spot and dont want to restart the grow. Lol
What i have for a set up is a homeade 3x3x5 box with foil wrapped inside for reflection(this is temp, my 3x3x6 topolite will be here setup tomorrow) anywas im using a 600w fullspectrum led and a house fan keeping airflow and temp right. Im using yard soil mixed with perilite at the moment but i have roots organic coco coir arriving in 2 days, i was hoping to pot up into. As far as nutes ive only used AN microgrowbloom 1.5ml/L twice lightly and have flushe since. Lets see i think that covers about everything except ph which i tested the runoff from the flush this morning and it was right around 6/7ish looked pretty good. Pics of plants in growing atm. They are all in the same soil mix and i was hopi g to pot them all up to coco. I dont plan on keeping all 3 in just making sure i get a good chance of getting a female.. lol the seedling i know came from a good strain the other 2 im not sure about. Thanks for all the help
No problem brother!
Well lets start from the top..
So we got a tent on the way.
3x3 with 6 feet of height.

Soil out the yard imo is not a good median.
I mean if you worked that soil with compost and added certain amendmants,
you might have had something to work with,
and im sure some grower out there could make it work,
it isnt recommended or even remotely a good starting place for you..
Also understand that any changes you make in SOIL could take up to 2 weeks to show..
Always watch the new growth..

Im gonna cut right to the chase big homie...
We need to get you started with seeds right form coco.
Do you have more seeds?

Itzdwoodduhh

Itzdwoodduhh

=( i think i have a couple more that i found in a bag of some dank. Idk how well they will work tho. There tiny and white and dont look that good. What about the seedling in the solo cup? Think i could pot up into coco w that one n try to get some of the soil out of the roots when i do so its mainly coco? But i know that one in the solo cup is a good strain. I dont wanna give up on that one. I really dont want to give up on any of them but i do want a yield instead of a dyin gn plant. Lol

Itzdwoodduhh

Itzdwoodduhh

Ohh and its evidentally only .75cu feet of coco that i ordered for now, i dont even have a clue how far that will get me. Lol

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Give me a few mins to have my morning joint andnsone waffles...
Then we chat about starting new plants and saving the old ones..

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Here is my thinking...
I can prob have you start new plants and prob have them produce more than the ones you got by the time the ones you got now harvest..
Coco when treated right is a hydroponic median.
The other plus for you,
we dont use big pots and lots of coco..
I know that prob made you scratch your head since all you have ever learned is big pots mean big plants...
Which is true to an extent, mainly in soil, or outdoor plants..
But indoor, the little itty bitty titty committee rules supreme.
I could talk for hrs about the power of coco and small pots,
but my fingers will get tired.

As for the older plants, we can save them, they dont look bad..
I believe its a watering issue more than anything..
You may have thrown off the nutrient uptake.
So do you have any biological's, fungi, etc for your plants?
Do you have ph, and ec meters?
And you said AN nutes? Be specific. Any other chems?
And tell me what the elephant in the room is? (model led light)?
Because distance above canopy is measurable in comparison to manufacturer of light..

Top Bottom