Help Please Trouble Keeping The Heat Regulated

• Thread starter Krazyd
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

Krazyd

I have 12 plants in a tent in my garage I'm have trouble keeping the heat regulated due to cold weather, I'm in my second week of flowering my plants are 7ft tall my question is if I super crop them I have two room in my basement that I can move them to so I could better regulate the temps I have 4 1000 watt lights and I have 2 400 watt lights I haven't used the e 400 watt lights would it hurt the plants to move them and then super crop yhem

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
Supporter
Wow! You managed to get thru that paragraph with only one comma.
No, super cropping doesnt hurt, but it is better to do it in veg. If you have to, do it.

Last edited:
Indoornewbe

Indoornewbe

I have 12 plants in a tent in my garage I'm have trouble keeping the heat regulated due to cold weather, I'm in my second week of flowering my plants are 7ft tall my question is if I super crop them I have two room in my basement that I can move them to so I could better regulate the temps I have 4 1000 watt lights and I have 2 400 watt lights I haven't used the e 400 watt lights would it hurt the plants to move them and then super crop yhem
If they are in he second week of flower they are almost threw stretch, 3 weeks about. Totally just my opinion but it sounds to me like you could just top the main, if not already, and a few tall branches if needed. I dont think you need to super crop it all, it will stunt it IMO for to long and take from your return. Its turning into flower mode, you dont wanna stop that to heal everything IMO. But if you can get away with only toping the main and a few branches that maybe equal to the main topping, its not stretching much more right, it wont affect the " Healing" so much and can continue in full flower mode insted of heal mode.....Again, totally just my opinon. If they really have to be moved.

How much is the temp moving around ? Swings of 12 degress could be fine if its the drop and not the rise of temp...Again....IMO.

London bud

London bud

I supercropped 2plants at the start of flower before, one hermied later in flower and had to be cut early I think it was the stress of super cropping that caused it.

Dbear180

Dbear180

I would bend & train them down, unless you have like 9 ft ceilings might be a lil close to the hoods @ 7 ft tall. You can also massage & pinch the stem to get it to fold over @ a 90 without snapping. I've 90d them like 5 weeks in cuz I was growing into the light & still did just fine.

Top Bottom