Help Please

• Thread starter boxedfetus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Monster762

Monster762

Yes, it’s an auto the switched into flowering last Sunday or so.

As far as the taco’ing, before I brought the plants outside the top leaves weren’t doing that. It’s only after a little time outside and pulling off the infected fan leaves (in case it is septoria) the top leaves started doing the taco shape which is probably the stress from either of those things?
How cold n dry outside? And Auto.
I thought I saw a flower.
Def no pro on autos. I’m running my first 2 like I said overall plant looks pretty healthy. Flowering so can’t spray nothing. Lower leaves will deplete first can look ugly don’t always go even colored. I wouldn’t be too worried but entering flower do as dan said n check good for bugs. Spray stuff around where the plant will be but not on plant.

B

boxedfetus

I would only take them out during the day. The humidity has been between 40-60% on those days outside, temps between 72-80.

B

boxedfetus

Checked for any bugs - none. Like I said, I have the hot shot no pest strip in the tent per recommendation from another grower so it appears to be working. And when I’m the tent the heat has been up along with high CO2 supplementation.

dan1989

dan1989

This comment is gonna sound reckless as hell, but since I always maintain my PH, got the right stuff in my nutes and bla bla, anytime I see a deficiency I just try adding a cal/mag supplement and it goes away.

A calcium deficiency doesn't always appear like a calcium deficiency, but it's gotta be the most common problem after grower error.

B

boxedfetus

This comment is gonna sound reckless as hell, but since I always maintain my PH, got the right stuff in my nutes and bla bla, anytime I see a deficiency I just try adding a cal/mag supplement and it goes away.

A calcium deficiency doesn't always appear like a calcium deficiency, but it's gotta be the most common problem after grower error.

I didn’t really think about using a cal/mag supplement because Dyna-Gro already has some in their bottles. I added some today and see what comes of it.

In the meantime, while the plants were outside, I cleaned and sanitized everything in my grow tent and now it’s up and running again.

Top Bottom