Help Preparing Small Indoor Grow

• Thread starter fari
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

fari

Hi all,

I have a bunch of old seeds that need popping. So I'm preparing my first small indoor grow. The misses agreed as long as it's stealth and the whole apartment doesn't end up stinking! The idea is to set up a small closet under my workbench. Height is limited to 35inches. The obvious thing would be to convert a dresser or cabinet but I haven't found any with the right dimensions. Since space is limited I really want to make best use of teh space. So I could build a custom cabinet to fit, but I have no experience building them and after looking up designs it seems more challenging then expected.
So I looked up pre made cabinets. I found one with perfect dimensions and they seem to use high quality components:
http://www.vortexgrowboxes.co.uk/vo...vortex-mini-led-grow-box-x-series-detail.html
Rhino filter, S&P fan, hydrogrow led light,... Looks decent no?
I know I know it's way overpriced, but i'm ok spending the $$ as long as it's well built and does the job.

I posted about a bunch of seeds I was gifted a while back. I'd like to go through them and see what I can find. Here's what remains of them:
Chemdog D x Bubba - Kryptonite seeds
Pre-98 Bubba Bx1 - Kryptonite seeds
Strawberry Diesel - Reservoir
Sour diesel IBL - R.
Unknown - Cali Connect
ULT CHEM SFV - unknow breeder
Sour Bubble - Bog

As a long time bog fan I want to start with the Sour bubble's. Also seems like a good strain for limited spaces.
Now i'm not sure what the best (and fastest) way would be to grow these. Should I grow out a bunch, take clones, then start flowering the mothers to select females and put the female clones in the closet?

Anyways, excited to get started and any help is welcome!

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

Haha check out this light I just won it's essentially a Mars Hydro reflector series for $0.50 per watt LOL. kick ass for stupid cheap!

Screenshot 20170819 202448
CBDfutute4

CBDfutute4

I have a budget 300w eBay/az led.

All I am doing is researching REAL leds cuz this things a pos.

The ones mentioned aren't great either, however they will work for 1-3 small plants.

Things are just going to be slow. I'd rec u spent more on a nicer, higher watt led.

Something at least 175-225, really a 250/300 cob. But to each their own.

Height would be your biggest limiting factor. But that doesn't mean u can't start now n try some lst or topping to keep em short n bushy.

GL

Top Bottom