Help! strange looking buds

• Thread starter Gritt
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

Gritt

these plants I am growing for personal medical use are acting very strange after 24 days of flower. the strain is supposedly grandaddy purple.the buds are becoming very dense, with shriveled pistils, and little to no trichome production.
I do not see any male traits exhibited, and there are no partially produced seeds, but the buds do appear to be made up of a series of small hardened calyxes, as opposed to a more normal budset...very strange.

I have never seen this happen before, can anyone offer some helpful insights please?

Thanks for your help!

Weird dense nugget1jpg
Weird dense nugget2jpg
Weird dense nugget3jpg
xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
what are you feeding it? aslo waht is it in? to me it looks toxed out as well as heat/humidity stress. need soem info on your set up and routine

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Damn that's the strangest bud formation I've ever seen.. That is 4sho not rite.. Sumthin went badly wrong..

G

grnmountainboy

try flushing it. also try to keep your temps at a constant 74-78 degrees. maybe they arent getting enough light to form the buds the way they should?

K

kolah

Did someone sell you brussel sprout seeds?

Seriously, I have no idea whats going on with that stuff. Where did you get the seeds from? Those are deformed buds for sure. Is it just the buds? From the pics, the leaves do not look good either (clawed?) Did you recently spray it with something?

K

Kobe24

I've had this as well.....its from Nute Toxicity that has been building up ...Especially Nitrogen...Lots of flushing with plain R.O water...your nutes are too hot..

K

Kobe24

A few applications of PGR's that boost that plants immune system via SAR pathway will save your plants....worked very well for me....actually saved my plants and made them more potent...yield took a nice 20-30% loss though...

K

Kobe24

Look at your roots...you'll notice they are nuked and burned.... root stimulators and TLC/Flushing with RO water.... you will be fine... just need to ride it out ... I have had this exact issue... when you get extreme nute burn ...those roots go bye bye.... you need to get them going again.... too much food is easy to spot... you dont have russet mites ...

Onespark

Onespark

Look at your roots...you'll notice they are nuked and burned.... root stimulators and TLC/Flushing with RO water.... you will be fine... just need to ride it out ... I have had this exact issue... when you get extreme nute burn ...those roots go bye bye.... you need to get them going again.... too much food is easy to spot... you dont have russet mites ...

I am just looking at the rusty pollen like substance around the leaf edges. It is hard to tell in the photos but I would def double check that substance with the scope to be sure it isn't the dreaded russet.

P

paulycali

I dont know about that one??? Looks to me like a plant thats been stressed out beyond belief but somehow produced full sized nugs. Really wierd. Could be some sort of plant disease. Look up plant diseases and see what you can find. Good luck

I

IDONTKNOWCRAP

I dont believe its over nut's

I have had this too, but it happens very random to only maybe 2 or 3 percent of my plants I think it's genetic mutation from over cloning. all plants are in exactly the same conditions, and I am very conservative with nutrients. all organic compost no store bought chemical nutrients at all.

Top Bottom