Help With Twins

• Thread starter Growisfun
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Growisfun

Growisfun

Hey there,
Hoping I could get some advice.
I am growing Sour Diesel indoors and one of my plants is a twin. People said one would die off so I treated it as a normal plant. Well it didn't die and they are both very healthy. By supercropping they both get plenty of light. My question is should i water them the same amount in a 5 gal bucket and give them the same amount of nutrients as my single plants? Thanks!! It was planted around nov. 18.

Last edited:
Growisfun

Growisfun

20171220 172438

Growisfun

Growisfun

Yeah, so maybe I'll just put them in a bigger bucket later? Will their growth stunt earlier if left in a 5 gallon?

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Hey there,
Hoping I could get some advice.
I am growing Sour Diesel indoors and one of my plants is a twin. People said one would die off so I treated it as a normal plant. Well it didn't die and they are both very healthy. By supercropping they both get plenty of light. My question is should i water them the same amount in a 5 gal bucket and give them the same amount of nutrients as my single plants? Thanks!! It was planted around nov. 18.
In the beginning yes... just feed and water like everything else.. later they will suck more water than the singles and youll have to figure out your feed pattern

Latest posts

Top Bottom