Hercules#Killing Fields#Extrema 4k Coco Grow Show!!(Start to Finish)

• Thread starter loudiamond
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
loudiamond

loudiamond

Howdy folks! Lol

First, hats off to Sannie Seeds for having A+ genetics. I have been waiting forever to get me some herijuana seedsbut herculese will do for now. I have 12 Herculean clones (5gal smart pots)in a 4x8 under 2000w hps.(Lumatek&Eye)

I also have 5 Killing Fields fems, 10 Extrema fems, 2 Kfxnycd and 5 Free Kush freebies in a 4x8 under 1000w hps veging at the moment. I plan on taking the best 18 and putting them under 2000w Apollo horticulture hps and Eye.

The coco is a mix of Hpuse&Garden and Cycle Coco from Bags.

Nutrients; H&G Coco a&b. An Sensi Grow a&b
MULTI-ZEN. Botanicare Cal mag
BUD XL Roots xl GH Bio weed
TOP BOOSTER Organic gem fish feet
NITROGEN BOOST. Super thrive
Drip Clean. Pro tech Silicate
Shooting Powder Organic Molasses
(Budswell is the shit!!!lol) GH Subculture B
Oregonism xl

I know it seems like a lot of products and it is. I have gathered
A lot of products since I began. All of the water will go through a small boy(ro membrane disconnected)
My water comes from a well at 120ppm so I figured I would just filter it.

I've been growing for 2 years, started in am aeroflow and grew a pound with 8 plants.(Satoril,Beyond the brain)
I'll post those pics at some point also in this thread. My first go around with the Hercules yielded 2 plants 2oz 1 plant 2 1/2oz and 3oz in 3 gallon smart pots filled with coco. I'll post pics from the last grow.

I kept 2 phenos; one was super frosty and the other was more shack like, they both went 11 weeks.
They had a sandlewood coffee smell and the high was a potent sativa type high at the start and then settled in to a serious couchlock and clear comedown. Phenomenal high. This go around I'm hoping to pull down five oz a piece as I have veged them for 2 months, super cropped and training them to stay wide and low. Each plant has over 11 branches.

I had to get Killing fields after seing the pics. Hoping to get a diesely purple pheno that yields well. 10 Extrema fema round out the search for the ultimate pheno. If anyone could help me with picking the keeper out the 10 fema I have that would be great. I have a hydrogen pro water cooled co2 gen. With a C.A.P. controller and co2 sensor.

I'll post the some pics tonight or tomorrow depending on if I can do it on my phone or not.

What do you think?
Herculeskilling fieldsextrema 4k coco grow showstart to finish
Herculeskilling fieldsextrema 4k coco grow showstart to finish

sdgrower

sdgrower

Looking good. Can't wait to see how everything turns out.

loudiamond

loudiamond

So I just watered them last night using 10ml/gal of karma and 30ml/5 gal of budswell. I am also
Going to be experimenting with a defoliation techniques that allows donkey buds from top to bottom.
I'll be posting pics this evening.

Jack Dupp

Jack Dupp

Off to a great start. Very nice and clean.

How often do you water with the SmartPots?

Good luck.

loudiamond

loudiamond

This after the watering and the plants being defoliated. Nothing extreme just enough to eliminate shadowing to hopefully stop the stretching and allow for compact growth. Has anyone experimemted with defoliation? If so what were the results?

To answer your question right now they are getting water every three days. Two weeks ago it was every five. The reason for the prolonged watering is to let the roots go in search for water deeper into the smart pot. I believe you get way faster root growth when you make them work for water. Now that I am feeding higher ppms, I try not to let
The pot dry out and raise the EC. The roots have already popped through the bottom.

IMAG0143
IMAG0144
loudiamond

loudiamond

After this grow I'm going to be upgrading to an 8 site undercurrent on one side with 2k overhead and 200w 6500k cfl(for the extra uvb) side lighting. I've have seen guys pull down half a pound a plant which is ridiculous to me. The budswell is an organic filtered liquid that has done me well when I was using an aeroflow. The fragrance and increased taste is amazing once budswell is added. The single greatest booster in my lineup.

Fraktaal

Fraktaal

Off to a good start brother.

UC is a dream well worth pursuing!

loudiamond

loudiamond

Flushed the medium today after getting a 4000ppm reading on my tds meter. I added H&G
Drip Clean (at .5 ml a gallon) to my line up this time around and just my opinion ,(based on past experience and current observation) Drip Clean is now the can't grow in coco without product. This stuff binds to salt like nothing else I have ever used. At that high of a reading(notice I didn't use salt concentration)
I should have been experiencing numerous issues and instead my plants are the best they have ever been in my opinion. THE GREATEST THING IS FLUSHING A 5 GAL SMART POT USUALLY TAKES ABOUT 10 TO 15 GALLONS TO GET THE PPMS DOWN TO 300 BUT THIS TIME NO MORE THAN FIVE GALLONS FLUSHED THROUGH THE MEDIUM AND I'M GETTING 240S PPM READINGS. Drip clean really does bind to the salts and flushes right out of the medium. So I figure if I just up the amount of run off, I'll only have to flush every five weeks or so instead of every 2. It also stops the salts from concentrating in the leaves to a certain extent, that's why I wasn't experiencing leaf burn or nute lock out.
What have your experiences with drip clean been like?

loudiamond

loudiamond

I just went to a patients meeting on Sunday and learned about a well kept secret that some top growers have been keeping to themselves. There is a brand new product called Earth & Grow. It is a plant grounding system used to ground your plants to the earth. In RI there is a lab analysis company that you can join and get a memebership that allows you to have your strains analyzed for chemical
Composition and levels. It's called know your grow. I am going to post it below this for you to read in short his of kush plant is now consistantly at 24% tyc(it was 13.6 before being grounded)
And he gets 16oz per(4 to 6 before being grounded.) plant using only age old grow, bloom, sea kelp, humic and bountee.

loudiamond

loudiamond

Here is the expirement conducted on 2 separate strains.

Validating a new Technology

(December Update)

Master Caregiver Member: Bean

In my recent battery of tests using Earth and Grow, I focused on three more strains grown perpetually (NYC Diesel, OG Kush and Headband). The OG Kush and Headband Strains were now “grounded” from rooted clone all the way to harvest. The NYC Diesel strain this round was cloned from a “grounded” plant and grown its full life cycle “grounded”. My recent goal was to compare my current test results with the previous ones and search for trends of improvement in potency. Mainly focusing on improving THC form duration to duration. During the series of Tests, I maintained same organic feeding schedule, harvest time and growing conditions.

The NYC Diesel strain increased the most significantly in THC this time! The results for the NYC Diesel strain was 23.9976% THC and .4157% CBD. That was an increase of 7.4057% THC from being grounded for 8.5 weeks of flower and a 10.3188% increase from the pre “grounded” results! The CBD results increased from the “pre grounded” test results but decreased from the 8.5 weeks of flower results. The Increase was .078% CBD from the pre“grounded” results and the Decrease was 1.4102% CBD from 8.5 weeks of flower. (See Image A)

The OG Kush strain also increased in THC! The results for the OG Kush strain are 20.9817% THC and .2899% CBD. That was an increase of 7.1851% THC from the Test Results of the same strain Pre “grounded”, an increase of 5.5215%THC from the 3.5 weeks of being “grounded” test results and an increase of 4.6213%THC from the 8.5 weeks of being “grounded” results! The CBD results of the OG Kush actually decreased from the Pre “grounded” test results and from the 8.5 weeks of Flower Test Results. The decrease from Pre “grounded” was .0865% CBD, the decrease from 3.5 weeks of flower was .6789%CBD and the decrease from 8.5 weeks of flower was .8161% CBD. (See Image B)

In addition to the other strains the Headband strain also increased in THC! The results for the Headband strain are 19.5638% THC and .1287% CBD. That was an increase of 8.7545% in THC from the pre “grounded” , an increase of and an increase of 6.6902% from 3.5 weeks of “grounded”. The CBD results of the Headband also this time decreased in CBD. The Decrease from pre “grounded” was .2455% CBD and the decrease from 3.5 weeks of “grounded” was .8876%CBD. (See Image C)

It was interesting that the CBD would actually decrease over my battery of tests. My goal was to primarily increase THC in these strains since they were not CBD rich strains to begin with. Therefore That could be the reason that THC improved and CBD decreased. So over all, I am happy with the significant increase in THC. All of these battery of tests confirm for me that Earth and Grow does have a positive effect on the potency of Cannabis. Especially in THC production. Thanks Again to Know Your Grow Labs!

-Bean

loudiamond

loudiamond

Im excited about what this will mean for indoor growers. You will now be able to get outdoor results indoors with sufficient light and co2. Can you imagine having one of your plants testing at 24% thc or higher? Where talking some 1 hitter coma type shit! And a pound per plant organically indoors! I promise to do a side by side in the near future! This means now I can take on some idigent patients and give them high quality meds free of charge. To me there is nothing better for the soul than helping people and making a positive impact on this planet when their are so many negative and evil forces out there destroying peoples health and lives.

loudiamond

loudiamond

Here are some pics from the Hercules grow from seed. This pheno was the best on terms of scent, node spacing bud composition, smell and potency. It had a lemony, earthy, musky, hazey smell. The pheno was a combination of the two parents more leaning toward the shack. I pulled 4oz off her in a 3 gallon smart pot coco. I have six of this pheno and six of a super frosty pheno that didn't yield as well.

HERCULES
HERCULES3
HERCULES1
HERCULES4
HERCULES5
HERCULES7
HERCULES8
HERCULES9
HERCULES10
Crysmatic

Crysmatic

wow! maybe I can use earth and grow on any number of varieties that already produce 20+ % THC with proper grow techniques, and get 30+%?!

If you want a medium/substrate that is inert, and doesn't absorb or lock ions, use rockwool. werd

loudiamond

loudiamond

Back with and update. We r now at day 19 of flower and they have filled in the canopy nicely. I have little budsites on one of the phenos and the stretch is as great as it was in seed I think the defoliation had alot to do with it. My Hercules stretched x3 from seed and now maybe 10 inches at most. Begining week 4 I'm going to be reducing the the amount of coco a by half to reduce nitrogen amd supplement with GH cal mag(which has zero nitrogen) and earth juice micro blast to supplemen micros. Also adding
AN nirvana at rec. dosage and budswell at 1 tb/gal and trying out green planet massive.

IMAG0151
IMAG0150
IMAG0149
outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Mind taking a few shots of the extrema? Gonna be flipping her in about a month.

outwest

loudiamond

loudiamond

The Extremema are still in veg. I have ten of them and they have been vegging
6 weeks. Once I'm done taking clones and they are ready for flower ill post pics of them and
The killing fields, kf x nycd, free kush. They are all 10 to 23 inches right now some bushy some
Just multiple main stems, as they do not like to branch.

loudiamond

loudiamond

Also once this week is over ill post better angles of the Hercules so that you can see the even canopy and the uniform growth.

Top Bottom