Hermaphrodite Seeds?

• Thread starter mauiinfinity
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
brock1

brock1

lol you need to respect other people bro but surely sharing someone's theory isn't disrespectful and wanting to understand another person's prospective of things isn't ether. I have never heard of a gay gene mentioned scientifically with regard to cannabis. Anyway if you feel you can't talk about such things openly I will pm you later when I have a little more time. Maybe we might disagree on thinks but a open mind is a useful tool. ;)

lino

lino

lol you need to respect other people bro but surely sharing someone's theory isn't disrespectful and wanting to understand another person's prospective of things isn't ether. I have never heard of a gay gene mentioned scientifically with regard to cannabis. Anyway if you feel you can't talk about such things openly I will pm you later when I have a little more time. Maybe we might disagree on thinks but a open mind is a useful tool. ;)
you're comment reflects arrogance and ignorance. Your claim: If you haven't heard of it then it cant exist. leaving your only conclusion to be; Possibly embarrassing you as well because brock hasnt heard of it then its Theory. The world is flat, and gay in not a transitional gene influenced by other gene and factors that have just been found in science but because you know all and have the noblest of ego's the world is wrong. That is not an open mind, that demonstrates an ego if ignorance at least my ego is of arrogance derived from theories that became Facts which is manifested by inquisitional thirst for facts .

An opened mind with no ego might reply : Lino , pls explain [this] specifically about your declared facts instead of hurling egotistical insults which rarely get my attention but maybe your worth my attention since you gave me a like.

brock1

brock1

you're comment reflects arrogance and ignorance. Your claim: If you haven't heard of it then it cant exist. leaving your only conclusion to be; Possibly embarrassing you as well because brock hasnt heard of it then its Theory. The world is flat, and gay in not a transitional gene influenced by other gene and factors that have just been found in science but because you know all and have the noblest of ego's the world is wrong. That is not an open mind, that demonstrates an ego if ignorance at least my ego is of arrogance derived from theories that became Facts which is manifested by inquisitional thirst for facts .

An opened mind with no ego might reply : Lino , pls explain [this] specifically about your declared facts instead of hurling egotistical insults which rarely get my attention but maybe your worth my attention since you gave me a like.

wow bro what with your attitude? I said I hadn't heard of it and it didn't make sense to me? Not once did I say you wrong and I am right or the reverse. You kind of seem to have a point to get across but wont put it across so how the hell am I meant to get what your talking about?

if I wasn't open minded I wouldn't say I will pm you to get the facts before I decided anything about your claim of gay gene's bro. I will say your causing my of having some crazy ego and everyone else must be wrong. Well if you know me you would know I have admitted being wrong more than once and even on the subject of female and male expression of plants. Bro you need to chill out and stop thinking everyone who hasn't got a clue about your claim is attacking you.

I am busy sorting life things right now but ones I have a bit more time I would like to know that your talking about and maybe understand. Right now I don't understand it at all and don't claim to. But asking you to explain isn't a attack at you. It's taking a interest in what you have to say.

mauiinfinity

mauiinfinity

Im not going to say which strain... I started a thread to warn others and it was taken down... I was more so just wondering about when hermaphrodite plants seed other females.... I am happy with the responses from everyone and have a pretty good grasp of the genetic concept of intersex plants, stress, and genes from the replys... It seem there are a a few people who would like to continue there debates about this matter here... So I say please continue! It always makes for a good read or laugh or ponder! Thanks everyone and continue on the discussion!

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
They are fem with higher probability of herm than the parent/s imu.
I have a few hundred seeds from a herm that got past me, I pop one every now and then and so far, all fem and all hermed in early flower.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I just wanted to know if you can have solid seeds from hermin

Yes. I grow finicky diesel and Thai crosses and see a few nanners sometimes and sometimes I don't as they are hidden in the canopy and regardless of how many show I never see more than a couple seeds.

I have planted them all (maybe 25 over time) and only one plant had the nanners. None had seeds.

If the stress that caused the plant to reverse is eliminated the next plant should not.

But unstable improperly worked genetics can herm and ruin a crop. I trust the plants I am growing.

But I still tolerate a couple nanners. The best trippiest most potent plants tend to grow them easier. chem, Thai, Haze and diesel.

TheRemer

TheRemer

Yes. I grow finicky diesel and Thai crosses and see a few nanners sometimes and sometimes I don't as they are hidden in the canopy and regardless of how many show I never see more than a couple seeds.

I have planted them all (maybe 25 over time) and only one plant had the nanners. None had seeds.

If the stress that caused the plant to reverse is eliminated the next plant should not.

But unstable improperly worked genetics can herm and ruin a crop. I trust the plants I am growing.

But I still tolerate a couple nanners. The best trippiest most potent plants tend to grow them easier. chem, Thai, Haze and diesel.
That's what I like to hear.

dankninja

dankninja

had some chems and some ogs throw last minute nanners on me several times, im still running the strains and have no intention of dropping them from my lineup. if youre a big deal breeder I can see that being an issue. but even then, most of the hermie probs I've had can be or have been massaged out. no reason to drop the genetic at all.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I'm growing a new to me from seed Medical Seeds Sour Diesel. She is ending week 7. Found 2 nanners on 1 top. She has been over nuted and has some deficiencies showing bad.

I picked the nanners. Leached her pot with fresh water and she looks happier already.

She is apparently really sensitive to nute buildup and I hope the cause was nutrient stress. Cause she smells like a good sour diesel hybrid.

But the point is like said above. I am. It going to panic and trash a good plant because of a couple of nanners. I will watch closely as always.

dankninja

dankninja

If thats what you got and you like the strain, picking the nanners off with wet fingers is simple easy way to deal. There are several products on the market now to deal with hermies, or to prevent. Florel is on dirty side, but works. and once you find out why it works, you will find more options.

M

MzWalker

I always wondered this? If a plant hermaphrodites and pollenates the same plant are those seeds feminized?
Genetic hermaphrodites will carry the hermie trait via genetics to the offspring since the hermie trait is dominant. If the plant is stressed and produces male nanners that are not genetic, the offspring will be feminized. If a female produces male sex organs and pollinates another female the seeds will be 100% feminized.

Top Bottom