Hi All, Weird Leaf Color

• Thread starter Speedy73020
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Speedy73020

Speedy73020

Has anyone seen this before with a healthy plant
Hi all weird leaf color
I haven't grown a whole lot but I have never seen this before. ??????

Speedy73020

Speedy73020

What are you feeding? Or not feeding? Lol.. this is definitely a nutritional issue. N tox? Not sure
It's all organic during veg. and Crystal Burst with Power Si. All other plants are going just fine and every one of them was done the same way. Idk? Just need to know if I'm doing something wrong or is it a mutation problem? I'm going to keep going with it and see how it turns out.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Need some more info to help.
What is the Ph of your feed water.?
Lighting type? Wattage?
Rh of the groom?
Sealed room or open air?
Co2? If so in both veg and flower? What ppms are you pushing on the gas.
ec or ppms of nutes used when fed.?
How old are the plants in the pic? also what planting medium are you using?
Have you used any foliar feeds or fungicides/pesticides recently?

Speedy73020

Speedy73020

6 plants plus 12 clones. Don't have much space. My adult kids moved back home so I lost a lot of my space.

Speedy73020

Speedy73020

I'll have to measure the room. But all of my other plants are normal under same conditions. I'm thinking it is a mutation from a cross of something. But I hope it's good and taste good

Tat2420

Tat2420

I'll have to measure the room. But all of my other plants are normal under same conditions. I'm thinking it is a mutation from a cross of something. But I hope it's good and taste good

I was under the impression it was the whole grow. My bad...

Speedy73020

Speedy73020

Na home grown just for me and a few friends. I still learning but i'm not a beginner.

Speedy73020

Speedy73020

I am trying to go to work for someone so I can learn more. But I live in Oklahoma and we will probably be the last state to legalize it. I have back problems and they won't let me go to pain management so I do what I gotta do

MidwestToker

MidwestToker

I was going to ask what strain? As my original Brothers Grimm C-99 had a patchwork of light and dark green pigments in the leaves.

Speedy73020

Speedy73020

Idk what strain. Just some good I got seeds out of over time

Tat2420

Tat2420

I was going to ask what strain? As my original Brothers Grimm C-99 had a patchwork of light and dark green pigments in the leaves.

Haha I've seen some truly ugly C-99's...its like the ugly prodigy that deserves a centerfold haha

Evil Monkey

Evil Monkey

Premium Member
Supporter
Looks like a mag issue. I had this on my last run she was a Kush who loved the mag.

IMG 1580

I had to adjust my feed and ph

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
If your in soil your a tad too high on the Ph. I would knock it down to 6.3-6.5 At 7.0 you are locking out or close to locking out P, Mg,Cu,Fe & Zn These 5 minerals at a Ph of 7 are at the very end of availability for uptake by your root system.

See chart for comparison.

soil-ph-chart-marijuana.jpg

If your in coco or soiless media here is where you want to be with your Ph

hydroponics-ph-chart-marijuana.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom