Hi Y’all! New And Excited!

• Thread starter Tentcity
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

Tentcity

Hi yall new and excited
hey y’all!

Hope all is well and everyone is doing great! I’m new here and really can’t wait to jump in, everyone calls me tent or EC. I’ve been growing for 2 years so I’m still pretty green but I love this plant and this community! I like growing in soil, all organic amendments but i also love learning new things so I’m about to start a hydro run in a week or so all indoors untill the spring comes at least . I’m hoping to meet a lot of great folks here and have a blast doing it. Thanks in advance for having me, look forward to share and getting know y’all!

-tent

A

AverageJoe

View attachment 835255 hey y’all!

Hope all is well and everyone is doing great! I’m new here and really can’t wait to jump in, everyone calls me tent or EC. I’ve been growing for 2 years so I’m still pretty green but I love this plant and this community! I like growing in soil, all organic amendments but i also love learning new things so I’m about to start a hydro run in a week or so all indoors untill the spring comes at least . I’m hoping to meet a lot of great folks here and have a blast doing it. Thanks in advance for having me, look forward to share and getting know y’all!

-tent
Hey tentcity. I just joined 5 minutes ago.

I'm also a2 year old grower, but had to shutdown for awhile due to security breach.

I learned to grow using 100% organic soil. Was not sure what I was doing when I made the switch to hydro. I ran 2 tents with perpetual harvest. I'm a DIYer and came up with some good and bad ideas... I had great success and had an awesome setup. I can't wait to get started again.

This is my main room where my tents will go. Remodeling the room and installing LED lights (for room light, not grow...)

And all my shit..

20181010 084622
20181010 084611
20181010 084658
20181010 084653
20181010 084645
T

Tentcity

Hey tentcity. I just joined 5 minutes ago.

I'm also a2 year old grower, but had to shutdown for awhile due to security breach.

I learned to grow using 100% organic soil. Was not sure what I was doing when I made the switch to hydro. I ran 2 tents with perpetual harvest. I'm a DIYer and came up with some good and bad ideas... I had great success and had an awesome setup. I can't wait to get started again.

This is my main room where my tents will go. Remodeling the room and installing LED lights (for room light, not grow...)

And all my shit..
Hey joe! That looks awesome man! I’m super sorry you had to shut down, the same thing kinda happened to me but it was due to winter and no space to grow really.i do however have a spot now and will be growing throughout the winter this year! I’ll post some pics of my setup and of my shed! I really can’t wait to move and get a real space like at 8x10x12 room I can convert. What will you be running this go around ?

no bals

no bals

Nice space but skip the new carpet. Vinyl planks or painted concrete are so much cleaner to deal with. Good luck with the new digs.

London bud

London bud

Where I live growing out a room that size right would be life changing, I hope to find a whole room soon that'd be sick

Top Bottom