Hidden Gems. Where They?

• Thread starter juggernaut
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
juggernaut

juggernaut

Every seed bank has it's 1 or more strains that they have become known for, but some seed companies have that top notch strain that people don't even give it a second look.
So lets hear what Hidden gems are out there.
Mine may not be that hidden but more forgotten.
Nl#5 X skunk - Sensi seeds
Sage - TH Seeds
Kali Mist - Serious
Ewe 2 - HSO
master kush - dutch passion
haze x skunk dutch passion
moonshine haze - rare Dankness
4way - sensi

Organikz

Organikz

Moonshine haze sounds like a dj short strain. Weird. He did blue moonshine and worked with nevilles haze a lot.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

The one that surprised me the most that is kind of off the radar was Cali Connection Deadhead OG.

Sativa leaning old school nice bright high and just delicious tasting and smelling.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Blowfish the original cut from clone
..Anyone seen seeds?
Blowfish

Dbear180

Dbear180

The one that surprised me the most that is kind of off the radar was Cali Connection Deadhead OG.

Sativa leaning old school nice bright high and just delicious tasting and smelling.

Wish i could have tried that. I got 5 flops in a row with the Deadhead beans. Also just finished a Blackwater run that is soooooo green no "black" or other colors at all. Effects are mild. Kinda bummed me out on Cali Connection.

Dbear180

Dbear180

I love my DNA Lemonwalker. Super skunky, beautiful colors, great yield, stuck on your tongue taste, & it'll get you stoned to your bones! Friends who can't hang with knockout indicas (my preference) always ask which one I'm packing them because they know the lemon will fuck the rest of their day up lol. They will literally refuse! I'm not at all endorsed by DNA to say this, just love the strain I ended up with from them :)

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Wish i could have tried that. I got 5 flops in a row with the Deadhead beans. Also just finished a Blackwater run that is soooooo green no "black" or other colors at all. Effects are mild. Kinda bummed me out on Cali Connection.

Huh.

That’s all I ever heard about them on the forums but a friend gave me a seed from his pack.

I got those great results from 1 random Deadhead Fem seed.

Top Bottom