• Thread starter 401redrum
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

Name the purple strain

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
401redrum

401redrum

Thanks. I see your comming from Cali must be nice. ;P I love Cali. I had purchase to two humidifier today to keep up w this spurratic NE weather.

d420dool

d420dool

Hey redrum ur not alone in northeast, pm me if u wanna shoot the shit, nice to see u here, we need more heads from ri though, ya kno

401redrum

401redrum

I feel RI's got more farmers, (maybe novice home growers is more apt?), per capita then most states lol. Apparently not many of us utilize the online community support etc. I, for one, have been lurking these forums for years soaking up advice/info like a sponge. I'm just glad to feel a part of this and hope to give back. It's the least I could do

Mr cool well be in touch :)

Lamadawg

Lamadawg

Whats up redrum thanks for the shout out. Whats up d420. I just moved here about 4 months ago. Are you guys running hydro or soil? I'm most familiar with soil based organic. I was flipping out at wavegems photos of his uc setup. SICK!! I'm a huge bodhi, GGG and Hazeman fan. I've had some nice ones come out of these camps. What are you guys running. Its gonna be sometime for me before I get up and going since setling down is gonna take me some time.

Lamadawg

Lamadawg

Wave! Whats good man!? I have to agree with you there. I figured I may have gotten some feedback from a post but I can understand some people may have busy schedules. I've been recently trying to make effort and be involved on here. I mean how else are you suppose to get to know people on here? Right? SO I figured since I just moved to RI I'd take some initiative and try to get some communication going. Dude your setup is super sick man. I'd love to learn more about UC systems since I know they're mad productive.

Wavegem

Wavegem

Wave! Whats good man!? I have to agree with you there. I figured I may have gotten some feedback from a post but I can understand some people may have busy schedules. I've been recently trying to make effort and be involved on here. I mean how else are you suppose to get to know people on here? Right? SO I figured since I just moved to RI I'd take some initiative and try to get some communication going. Dude your setup is super sick man. I'd love to learn more about UC systems since I know they're mad productive.

Welcome lamadawg and thank you a lot of hard work went into building those rooms. I saw you have chem4dd from Green beans I just popped a pack along with others, like alien cookie, blue angels, grenades f2, arc f2, motorbreath, Hollywood x arc. Should find some bangin phenos. One piece of advice remember you moved here as did I. I don't trust anybody, especially if they are on welfare or any fixed income. Never front anything it always leads to problems. You probably know all this, but I have been burned a few times by patients so I am warning.

Uc is fun but very stressful especially if you build a custom system. Take it slow and make sure you can afford to fail. I almost lost my ass recently so I would be careful. Even a pro will lose a run

Lamadawg

Lamadawg

What up Wave thanks for the cautionary advice. I agree with you on all of it. I did grab some chem4dd funny you mention because I actually received a pack of the chemdd f2 instead. I think it was an honest mistake but I was fortunate that the green bean guys understood my situation and have decided to take care of the problem which I thought was awful wide of them. I didnt speak with Lemonhoko directly but one of his reps I believe, NW47. good dude. I find it ironic your running a bunch of alien gear because eventhough I'm not running hydro or uc at the moment(i'm actually not running anything at the moment.....i wish) I actually run aliens feed schedule in soil lol. I totally understand what you mean with the issues that can arise and besides loving the smell and taste and overall signature that is displayed in organics, you also have the soil which acts like a buffer to avoid a lot of issues that can occur in the rhizosphere. I saw you've introduced some beneficial bacteria into your application and hope that ends up solving some issues you were having with that. Its all about the micros. And living soil. I know it doesnt say as much in the yield dept, but hey, I take my odds for now. Quality over quantity for me. And to top it off me and you have more in common. I also have been involved in music for a huge part of my life. I'm self taught as for as running software platforms like Pro Tools, Reason etc. I play piano and have been producing music via software and analog equipment for years. I LOVE HIPHOP. Anyhow, figured I'd share.

soserthc1

soserthc1

Welcome to the farm - credit is a no - no its not the lost cash as everyone can deal with a small loss but when they owe you cash and only have enough to grab a bag , they then go else where ... So lost money , then lost sales - i tell people credit makes enemies and i don't want or need enemies and you don't wanna be mine either - works every time

Lamadawg

Lamadawg

I've given sacks away instead of consenting some kind of credit agreement with anyone. "I'm like here take it. I can understand you may not have the bread to pay me...but...but I don't do credit." And thats usually the end of that. They alls bring the necessary funds from that point on because they're ashamed to pull that stunt on me again. Thats the humble approach in my opinion. I mean....I can be a tough guy too at 6ft4 300lbs but I find the approach of intimidation like "don't cross me or else..." type of thing to just breed hostility in people. Thats when your really asking to be setup for something foul to happen. I kill"em with kindness....and then they end up respecting me more for it. Just my theory.

Wavegem

Wavegem

my chem4dd said f2 also. Maybe a miss print either way i don't care. ahh the days of reason, I miss those to much. now I am saving up for a doepfer a-100 system.
Doepfer a 100

I did pop a lot of alien genetics, mostly for bag appeal. I have not found anything really powerful from any of his beans but the buds are the prettiest I have seen.

Wavegem

Wavegem

i had a patient try and convince me to give him the meds and he will give to patients. Needless to say every bag got pinched. This guy is really sick too

Lamadawg

Lamadawg

Ya Wave its not a misprint. You got the same beans I did. I'm in hopes that I get the real chem4dd's eventually. Working on it. I hate to say it but I don't think I've ever had anything super power that was grown in a hydro type setup. Its just all together different then true organics which turns out super crispy clean and doesn't have any of that bogged feeling I consistently get from hydro stuff. They're totally different end results. I've shared my meds with people who have only smoked hydro and feel like somethings missing the same way I feel so much is missing when I have hydro. Oxymoron. Until they realize 2 hrs later that they still feel the monkey on their back without the heaviness of the hormone and whatever else fed of the hydro stuff. Oh yea and ZERO cottonmouth. :) Its a beautiful thing. That A-100 is super sick. Never seen it before.

ttystikk

ttystikk

I'm not in RI, but I like to read around- I've had bad meds from an organic grow- and when the hydro seems harsh, it's because they pushed it to hard with too many nutes and then didn't flush properly. It's a common problem, but easily solved.

I've got mad respect for Wavegem's setup- I would buy his water cooled light fixtures if he'd sell them! I have just the place to put them, too...

Latest posts

Top Bottom