High Times new Chemdog issue

• Thread starter JJ-NYC
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TortureKill

TortureKill

Whatever happened to his breeding program? Guessing its not happenning?! Been years since HT mentioned it

Funny, I just dug this mag outta the closet last week for another read, and I was wondering the same thing. Noticed Chemdog joined the boards early this year, but havent heard anything about these strains, or much from him at all lately.

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Figured id bump this up for shits and giggles:hi

Big chem fan so thats whats happenin' :character0050:

J

Jsän

for sure Aligee. Lets all use this as a reminder. There is still a war out there.

NorCal, not sure, but if someone on my forums was snatched up by the DEA, banning him would be a precautionary thing. to be certain that the Feds are not trolling with his name.

G

greenmaninto

Nice article!
gonna tell your mother you on the cover of rolling sto..... high times!!

Animal Chin

Animal Chin

Supporter
bump.....and please repost if at all possible.

H

happy b

Chem dog mentions he,s working on bringing his seed to auction.great!a bidding frenzy were sensible people who arnt willing to pay $500+ for a pack of beans wont get a look in.i hate auctions.i think breeders who only sell theyr gear at auction are only interested in squeezing as many $$$ out a pack of seeds as they possibly can.or maybe im missing the point but i dont see why say $200 like loompa charges isnt enough.we all know that if chem dog did an auction ,even if there was 100 packs of each strain which is unlikely,those seeds would go for crazy money.

dankninja

dankninja

this article is old, so not sure what chem is actually doing now, but he has been on the adam dunn show talking recently.

yea rez used to make something like 200K a year off his overpriced beans. that all hermied lol. but im not gonna open that can of worms now. loompa seems like they are in same overpriced ballpark.

have to go through selecting no matter how much seed packs cost you know. doesnt make sense to dump so much $$ in 10/20 packs, when you only find one or two keepers

HydroOrganicFla

HydroOrganicFla

MUCH respect for posting the original Chemdog article back up here. I remember the day I bought this issue in print.

I couldn't find it anywhere on the High Times website or elsewhere. This is an important part of our modern cannabis history and I very much appreciate your preservation of it.

dire wolf

dire wolf

MUCH respect for posting the original Chemdog article back up here. I remember the day I bought this issue in print.

I couldn't find it anywhere on the High Times website or elsewhere. This is an important part of our modern cannabis history and I very much appreciate your preservation of it.
Preservation , yea thats what i been doing , sure feels good......

Top Bottom