HOLY CRAP!!! Foliar fed Kelp doubled my stem thickness

• Thread starter Foxfarmfreak
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

Foxfarmfreak

in 3 days,

So, I just flipped to 12/12 sunday and for the first 3 days I foliar fed with Nitrozyme and a lil' penetrator, Sprayed each plant from top to bottom and underneath each leaf til almost dripping (friend at local shop turned me on to some new ideas)- and I swear to you, stems that were the size of spaghetti noodles (cooked) are now thicker than pencils, I never thought I would see such dramatic results, I mean it's frikkin' crazy and I fed them nothin' extra, so I'm pretty sure it's this foliar feeding....never messed much with it, Foliar that is, but I'm a new believer. I'll post a few pics later. The Master Kush, XXX Chem and Platinum OG really swelled up, same with the Emperor and Empress crosses I'm runnin', everything is looking bomb.

Just got their first dose of BushMaster tonight with a light foliar spray of BM also, gonna water 'em again in about 6 hours with plain water, Don't want to burn 'em with the BM, just something I thought I'd try.

Peace FFF:harvest:

sedate

sedate

Everytime I've started a foliar feeding schedule, I end up with PM.

I never bother with it anymore.

F

Foxfarmfreak

Thanks CAPO, but I went hella light on the BM foliar, way less than quarter strength, and I only sprayed the tallest tops, just to see what happens, I know, I know, This stuff is frikkin strong shit, got my fingers crossed, and an uneasy feeling in my stomach, lol.... I have to stop the stretch immediately on a few of these girls though, only have 16 or 18 inches left under the lights.....I'm a retard I know. vegged 'em too big AGAIN.....

C

CAPO

you're too funny....I'm only trying to point out that the soil feed is probably enough to get the job done. Shoot..don't be too hard on yourself..even the masters learn something every round and the only real way is to experiment. So props to you for being brave enough to try.
That link up above is a really good read if ya have time to peruse it.

Heck...don't forget bondage if ya can't get those girls to behave themselves.lol

R

REGISTRD

Thanks CAPO, but I went hella light on the BM foliar, way less than quarter strength, and I only sprayed the tallest tops, just to see what happens, I know, I know, This stuff is frikkin strong shit, got my fingers crossed, and an uneasy feeling in my stomach, lol.... I have to stop the stretch immediately on a few of these girls though, only have 16 or 18 inches left under the lights.....I'm a retard I know. vegged 'em too big AGAIN.....

sup FFF Im not sure where your thinking of foliar is going to stop the stretch but I figured I throw my 2 cents in here.. You said IMMEDIATLY???? PHOSPOLOAD is your solution. Ya Bush is similiar but im telling you man phospo will stop your shit dead in its tracks.. Ill have to check my notes i dont use it all the time but do NOT use it at what the bottle says im pretty sure off the top of my head its .5ml per gal....

Venom818

Venom818

sup FFF Im not sure where your thinking of foliar is going to stop the stretch but I figured I throw my 2 cents in here.. You said IMMEDIATLY???? PHOSPOLOAD is your solution. Ya Bush is similiar but im telling you man phospo will stop your shit dead in its tracks.. Ill have to check my notes i dont use it all the time but do NOT use it at what the bottle says im pretty sure off the top of my head its .5ml per gal....

stuff is the shit i use it 2-3 after flowering 2.5 ml per gallon

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
in 3 days,

So, I just flipped to 12/12 sunday and for the first 3 days I foliar fed with Nitrozyme and a lil' penetrator, Sprayed each plant from top to bottom and underneath each leaf til almost dripping (friend at local shop turned me on to some new ideas)- and I swear to you, stems that were the size of spaghetti noodles (cooked) are now thicker than pencils, I never thought I would see such dramatic results, I mean it's frikkin' crazy and I fed them nothin' extra, so I'm pretty sure it's this foliar feeding....never messed much with it, Foliar that is, but I'm a new believer.

I could not agree more with ya more man.. I've been using Nitrozyme for many many years now and I call it steroids for plants. I use it exclusively as my cloning solution, too, but still cloning gel... I root cuts in 5 days with it.. I've even posted about it somewhere on here too, and how bad ass it is.. I would water it in too, the roots love it man especially during flowering, you will see a huge increase in yield and bud sites will explode on ya.. I promise..!!

It will develop larger stems, branches, roots, colas, etc. It is very very good/expensive stuff.. I know peeps who only use that in their reservoir during flowering and swear by it.. They said they would buy 55 gal drums of it if the company would sell them that much.. I only use it during the veg as a foliar and root watering, and first week or two into flowering as foliar. Once the buds are developing, I would stop use, and use it once a week and water it into the roots.. Buds will love ya...!!! Happy harvests and glad ya found a great kelp product.. :party0044:

IPlay4Keepz

IPlay4Keepz

I was searching 4 kelp products and came upon this thread. Does Nitrozyme have Ascophyllum Nodosum kelp as its main ingredient? Thanx -Keepz

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
I was searching 4 kelp products and came upon this thread. Does Nitrozyme have Ascophyllum Nodosum kelp as its main ingredient? Thanx -Keepz

Yes it does.. The plant from which it is extracted is Ascophyllum Nodosum and is found in the Northern Atlantic Ocean and the Norwegian Sea. This plant grows on rocks in sea water, which is as cold as -20oC in the winter and as warm as 32oC in the summer months. Nitrozime contains highly concentrated hormones extracted from the North Atlantic sea plant
Ascophylum Nodsoum. This plant lives in an environment of extreme temperature variation which helps explain the extraordinary level of hormones it produces. Cytokinins are hormones whose action occurs in the process of cell division and cell enlargement.

Nitrozime can be added to hydroponic nutrient solutions in the reservoir or added to watering programs, but is best used as a foliar spray to increase the hormone availability to its maximum. Nitrozime contains powerful natural growth enhancers, micro nutrients and bio-stimulants that will stimulate the growth process of the plant. Tests showed that Nitrozime gives 44% improved germination; 57% more leaves; 34% larger leaves and earlier flowering.

S

SkyHi

is hygrozyme an acceptable subtitute? or totally different?

After looking at both nitro has kelp (AN)
Hygro i believe does not just enzymes

waayne

waayne

Hey Fox,keep us posted on your results,Gonna try your Nitrozyme experiment on a couple of clones,curious to see how it goes as i have always just watered it into the soil
Thanks for the info
Good luck!
Peace, Waayne :passingjoint:

D

Dubwobble

I use it exclusively as my cloning solution, too. I root cuts in 5 days with it.

Heya Tex, I'm gonna try this, sounds great. Thanks!

Anything with AN and or LD is like magic juice for marijuana.

I use B'Cuzz Root (which has AN and LD) to feed my rooted clones until replanted.

I'm going to buy some Nitrozyme 4 sho :rauch08:

E

euroboy

Nitrozyme..Y that is some good stuff, foliar spraying with that is great.
of course not stumbled across that in N America

IPlay4Keepz

IPlay4Keepz

I just purchased 10lbs of Maxicrop water soluble Ascophyllum Nodosum kelp extract which is supposed 2 b pure. It was $106 from my local hydro store and they all use the same wholesalers. Here u can c whats in it:

Maybe its a cheaper alternative 2 nitrozyme, but i'm still looking 4 a foliar recipe 4 it. Any help much appreciated. Thanx -Keepz

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
Nice man, real nice.. I use that for my citrus trees/outdoors gardens.. Maxicrop makes great products, no doubt.

For my foliar, I just Superthrive, Kelp, and a wetting/delivery agent such as Saturator/Penetrator by Dutch Master. I mix them in a gal jug and pour into a bottle for spraying..

F

Foxfarmfreak

The stuff I'm using as a penetrator is 20% yucca, It's called ThermX70 soil wetting agent, magic shit, 2 drops per quart and it only costs $25 for a quart of it.
Peace Fox:harvest:

K

koolace

Very intresting ,im gonna give this a try,thanks for the intresting thread!!

Top Bottom