Homebrew420s' Seed Creation and Selection

• Thread starter homebrew420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Underthesun

Underthesun

I went to 14er a few days ago to pick up some more beans and they had pulled all their seeds from the shelf, said their growers wanted to pull them. I'm sad for sure. I hope they will be on the shelf again sometime, but looks like this season will have to be something else.

Any suggestions for seeds in CO that are on the same level with genetics as 14er?

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

I know there are other seed companies but rather than advertise for them here I will post up a buddies pheno he found popping beans from homebrew's Chocolate Charm. This pheno turns purple at flip. Maybe ask in a more general forum?

@homebrew420 I hope you are well.
ChocCharm3

Underthesun

Underthesun

Yeah, man. @homebrew does the job, that is for sure.

I was lucky enough to score some of their Buckberry and Tribal Delight a few weeks ago. Feeling very grateful for that. I lost a few of the seedlings to millipedes, so just want to pick up a few more. I know of another shop in the region that is reputable, so I'm going to give them a shot. Looks like they have a Gorrila Glue #5 x their house kush, may be a decent one.

I'll still tell everyone to go to 14er, have had nothing but great seeds and flower from there.

Krypto

Krypto

We were blessed with a pack of 14er Special ( stardog x tahoe x forum cut gsc) popped 4. Got 4. Great females.
2 phenos. 1 short 1 tall. About four/6 wks til selection time. Great work. Awesome gear!!! I mean every once in awhile the powers that be send me a 3-way like this. . .and you can just tell immediately! " These girls are going to be good"

Krypto

Krypto

I get a whiff of funky coffee skunk from one of these mothers. Haven't been this excited about a strain since...My Trainwreck x Afgooey ( not Af-wreck) one of our first custom strain s.
Can't wait!!!

coalcreek

coalcreek

I was told that they are going to be limiting their seed releases in the future.... Now I hope I got it wrong but we shall have to see..... Went to the store to buy packs and they said sorry not today......Scored some Magik F5, F4, and Hong Kong x Jamaica x Lemon G after the fact! We had a few 14er specials going, but ended up not finding a winner from that pack, most of my garden is Homebrew's seeds at this point so there is plenty of awesome stuff to find.

Krypto

Krypto

I was told that they are going to be limiting their seed releases in the future.... Now I hope I got it wrong but we shall have to see..... Went to the store to buy packs and they said sorry not today......Scored some Magik F5, F4, and Hong Kong x Jamaica x Lemon G after the fact! We had a few 14er specials going, but ended up not finding a winner from that pack, most of my garden is Homebrew's seeds at this point so there is plenty of awesome stuff to find.
So what was up wiyh the special?
Other than being lanky & cranky.
Ours are about 4 weeks...got any tips?

Krypto

Krypto

Ill post some pics closer to harvest time. #1 is not lanky at all actually.
Nice and stocky tight nodes. #4 is Kevin McHale...laaaaanky!!!

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
I went to 14er a few days ago to pick up some more beans and they had pulled all their seeds from the shelf, said their growers wanted to pull them. I'm sad for sure. I hope they will be on the shelf again sometime, but looks like this season will have to be something else.

Any suggestions for seeds in CO that are on the same level with genetics as 14er?
I might know a kat with some homebrew seeds and other fun stuff shoot me a pm

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

So what was up wiyh the special?
Other than being lanky & cranky.
Ours are about 4 weeks...got any tips?
The Magik is a nitrogen hog all the way through flower, yields are mid-heavy and it's a forgiving strain, minimal maintenance for lazy growers, much potential if you take care of it. We grew it in soil and coco, salts and organic, and it was always the best nose in the room. Nothing but good things to say about the Magik.

xavier7995

xavier7995

Am a fan of 14er and hope whatever gets sorted. Rare dankness is the other spot I would hit up if looking for a local brick and mortar place that puts out their own seed lines. Lots of seeds produced in state but seems most of those are gray/black market distribution.

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Am a fan of 14er and hope whatever gets sorted. Rare dankness is the other spot I would hit up if looking for a local brick and mortar place that puts out their own seed lines. Lots of seeds produced in state but seems most of those are gray/black market distribution.
Well well well look who came back Lol good to see you man hope all is well

xavier7995

xavier7995

Eh, I still try and keep up with current events. Finding decent quality seeds from a brick n mortar type store is something I also had issue with and care (for lack of a better word) about, so if I can throw a helpful suggestion out there I will.

Edit: oh, and doing well. Hope stuffs all good in your hood.

Top Bottom