How About An Updated Bog Seed List ?

• Thread starter budfarmer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

budfarmer

Any chance we can get an updated BOG seed list ? I am always looking at the next strain I would like to grow but in the case of BOG seeds I cant find a list of seeds current or up coming. Also it would be great if any listing of BOG seeds would include some spec's like structure of the plant ( tall lanky, short stout ect. ) typical yield, time in flower period and potency. Personally I would like it all of course stocky short to medium in height heavy yield good potency, some type of bubble gum sounds really good at this point but it is hard to tell if BOG is even still producing any bubble gum types I would love to have that bazooka joe smell wafting around my grow.

clutch419

clutch419

I would go with blue moon rocks &I sour bogglegum. The others are ok but those are his best. If you can get his old stock from fifteen years ago those are bomb.
His sour strawberry is ok doesn't produce a lot
Sour grape I gotta try again it did not like nectar of the gods fertalizers for some odd reason.
Bmr. Is a heavy producer and a great strain to grow.

kds710

kds710

My Sour Bubble #2 pheno is straight up Bazooka Joe pink bubblegum, i've mentioned in posts that you can hardly smell the kush underneath the overpowering bubblegum aroma she pushes out. But thats Sour Bubble, he's got other strains that are specifically geared toward bubblegum terps. BOG is after all the Bubblegum King

Skunked

Skunked

I think he has a new lifesaver strain some cross of it not too sure he has posted about it but someone else may have. I'll see if I can find it for you...

kds710

kds710

There all in his forum my bad, the lifestar being his most recent. I would assume is going to be and is a beast
For sure, both the lifesaver and sour lifesaver are favorites of several people I've seen posting here. When I received my packs of sour bubble and sour strawberry mr and mrs bog threw in a couple BOG stickers plus a fold out catalog with pictures and descriptions of all his available strains pretty cool

Skunked

Skunked

For sure, both the lifesaver and sour lifesaver are favorites of several people I've seen posting here. When I received my packs of sour bubble and sour strawberry mr and mrs bog threw in a couple BOG stickers plus a fold out catalog with pictures and descriptions of all his available strains pretty cool

Thinking about grabbing his sour boggle, bubba and the lifesaver lol.

stickyfing3rs

stickyfing3rs

i popped a whole pack of sour bubble a couple weeks ago. hopefully find something delicious. how many seeds did you go through to find your keeper @kds710 ?

B

budfarmer

I think I might try a run of Sour Boggle is that the same as Sour Bubble ? I need a good strain that yields as well the thing I like about Sour Boggle is if anybody gets a wiff of anything it could very well smell like a Bazooka Joe factory in my green house.

Amatoroster

Amatoroster

I wonder where can i buy them?,
Or if there is a way to buy from Mr and Mss Bog. I'm trying to find SourLSD seeds, and so far I found it only in a UK store.

Thanks!

Og Gong

Og Gong

Rip Geologic
I forgot the next page after sampling the Sour Grapes lol :smoking:

Og Gong

Og Gong

Rip Geologic
How would you describe the taste/smell of the Sour Grapes? I really want some grapes but BOG said his Sour Grapes smell/taste like red wine after a good cure and I want sweet grapes.
It's definitely grape. Nice and tasty smoke. It was sweet to me with a relaxing high.

B

Burned Haze

I've tried/grown two of BOG's seeds (BMR & sour lifesaver):

It was a little over a year ago when I started growing blue moon rocks & lifesaver with the results of blue moon rocks being susceptible to Budrot with blah effects and taste (tasted creamy and smooth, nothing else no matter how long cured . Sour life saver was a common sour smell factor with a medium strength rating .

From both packs I didn't see anything worth doing a 2nd round , but I'm sure there's some amazing gear in there (like so many strains, could be 100-1000 seeds to find the true traits )

Top Bottom