How Do I Look

• Thread starter BiggDee
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

heisen

You seem angry or confused for a forum moderator. Not indifferent.
Is this forum your own concept? Are you paid here? Do I care?

I already replied, please contact the authors with your timely suggestions.
See Van Patten Publishing Company.

RedHotPoker

Theres no confusion,your a liar plan and simple.you made a post and deleted it than accused a mod of deleting the post and that it was up for moderation when that is completely false.
You brought it up more than once than say you dont care but obviously you do so which is it.
Than accuse me of being angry for calling you out on your bs,everyone here with experience knows them books you talk about suck.

Ar.BsG

Ar.BsG

ignorance is bliss this is why I don't comment on things I don't understand .

H

heisen

The only threads or post that are ever moderater approved are a members very first post.you obviously have surpassed that.if you wanna just make shit up and spread bs than just start posting screen shots of some pages in them.books.

RedHotPoker

RedHotPoker

It’s rude to hijack a forum thread for your/my pleasure.
So, I won’t reply further here, but private conversation is fine.

You know where to find me....

Reading a good book here, right now. Zorro. Written by Isabel Allende.
Love a great swashbuckling story, with plenty of sword play.

RedHotPoker

H

heisen

It’s rude to hijack a forum thread for your/my pleasure.
So, I won’t reply further here, but private conversation is fine.

You know where to find me....

Reading a good book here, right now. Zorro. Written by Isabel Allende.
Love a great swashbuckling story, with plenty of sword play.

RedHotPoker
No hijack whatsoever when it was brought up to the OP to check out those books and others said it's a waste.he is in dwc,I doubt Rosenthal has anything published on RDWC.
The best advice this dude got was searching the forum and following experienced growers

R

redlife215

That dude is the corniest guy i ever saw on here and believe me thisforum is fulled with lames but i gotta tell u buddy u def take the cake. Go read a book on how not to come off like a creepy wierdo

R

redlife215

And the fact that new books are written every year jus confirms that they arent worth buying when the internet stays current, yes the i ternet and forums are filled wirh alot of misinformation and bullshot but atleast its free. Well not free but u know what i mean

H

heisen

Here is what rosenthal has to say about hydro.
The defense rest its case your honor

BiggDee

BiggDee

I just wanted to know how to read my TDs meter so I can know what nutes to give it....
Don't want to read no books that's why I came here....than you got the one talking bout I do ec I don't do ppm.....I know all bout temp humidity water temp n lights.... I'm just trying to find what works for me it may not be Dwc I may do well with soil or coco....

H

heisen

Ppm is just a conversion of ec.
Most ppm meters or tds use the .500 conversion so just read what it says.stick it in the bucket and read what it says.

sixstring

sixstring

Tds/ppm can be a lil tricky depending on the meter and whether it converts the EC at 500 scale or 700 scale.most the meters out 10 years ago we're 500 scale but now most can be adjusted to either one.500 scale means 1.0 ec is 500ppm and the other one would be 1.0 ec =700ppm

So which one are you going to be using ?

BiggDee

BiggDee

I'm using GH 3 part... example...if it say week two my ppm should be 200-300...I make my nutes n comes out to 200.. now I checked 24 hours later n it jump to 312 what does that mean...

BiggDee

BiggDee

Tds/ppm can be a lil tricky depending on the meter and whether it converts the EC at 500 scale or 700 scale.most the meters out 10 years ago we're 500 scale but now most can be adjusted to either one.500 scale means 1.0 ec is 500ppm and the other one would be 1.0 ec =700ppm

So which one are you going to be using ?
The 500 i got that n have a chart...

BiggDee

BiggDee

Color ok, looks stressed though. Sorry to say, but you got ahead of yourself. Do your homework first before you sacrifice plants.
No offense, and it’s not just you, but every newbie reading this, pay attention.
LEARN THE BASICS BEFORE YOU POP A SINGLE SEED.
Everybody wants to grow their own smoke cause they get sick of buying it, or whatever.
The fact is, unless you want to grow shit, or get frustrated, or just plain commit wholesale plant murder, or raise bugs for a living, get a book, or go online and learn first.
Anything by Jorge Cervantes, or Ed Rosenthal is worth reading.
There is so much free info out there at your fingertips that it’s not even funny.
Now here’s my trip in the way back machine (ask your parents).
In the 70s, we didn’t have the internet, access to good info or genetics, and if you could find a grow store you couldn’t say the word pot, and the cops usually watched the parking lots.
Back then you could do real time for a joint in states like OK.
So, beacause I do care about you guys, and your education, I’m gonna act like your dad for a minute.
GET THE FUCK OFF YOUR ASS, TAKE THAT JOINT OUTTA YOUR MOUTH, AND STUDY THE BASICS.
Learn your craft. Lighting, temps, airflow, nutrients, pH, etc. Grow other plants, herbs, petunias, anything. Learn about the biology of cannabis, learn how to grow your soils, etc.
Now get going, you all got a lot to learn.
After you study a bit, come and ask questions, take notes and learn how to do this properly right outta the gate, instead of struggling and killing those poor little plants.
This has been a public service announcement.
Welcome to the farm
RR1
Oh my bad you started out da box a master...let me see your plants....if you don't have no good advice for me don't comment thanks....

H

heisen

I'm using GH 3 part... example...if it say week two my ppm should be 200-300...I make my nutes n comes out to 200.. now I checked 24 hours later n it jump to 312 what does that mean...
It takes an hr for everything to dissolve and give you the true reading.some nutes will bind and lock up causing the ppm to drop drastically.i would mix the nutes about half strength of what that chart says in rdwc and about 3/4 strength in stand alone non recirculating dwc.
Dont get hung up on matching the ppm on the charts,just use them as a reference to see how the ppm is swinging.a rising ppm and neutral ph usually means the plant has more than it can take.either increase co2 and light intensity or drop the ppm by taking water out and adding back fresh water.
A dropping ppm and rising ph mean the plant is hungry.
One thing you never wanna see is rising ppm and falling ph,means you have root disease.

Make your own feed schedules,I have a pretty detailed rdwc in my perfecting Scott's og thread.

Top Bottom