How Goes It.

• Thread starter Thejoeybrown
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

What up guys. I'm new to this site and generally a new indoor grower although I have been around it for quite some time. I am going to do a grow journal of my first official indoor grow in hopes to receive some good feedback. I am regularly on Rollitup but I frequently find myself reading here so I'm trying the switch. I'm thinking the indoor grow forum is the best place to post it?

How goes it
Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

Nevermind. Lol. I see there is a grow diary section. It will be there. I hope you guys can check it out and give some feedback. Thanks

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

It's going well. I think I like how this forums tone and vibe is if that makes sense. We will see. I posted a grow journal hopefully I can get some dialogue going and get my feet wet here. Lol. What made you switch?

Well I always lurked around here without an account and riu has disappeared so......

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Welcome to the farm! It's fine to make an introduction that includes being introduced to your grow. We try to be flexible with that kind of stuff. :)

Quick question: Did fdd2blk ever make it back to the outside, or is he still doing time?

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

Welcome to the farm! It's fine to make an introduction that includes being introduced to your grow. We try to be flexible with that kind of stuff. :)

Quick question: Did fdd2blk ever make it back to the outside, or is he still doing time?

Thanks for understanding! Lol. I'm semi new to the "scene" but been around a lot of outdoor growers my whole life. Big humbolt farms are way different than my 10x10 indoor op tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom