How Many" Licensed" Dispensary's Are In Southern California?

• Thread starter jasongood31
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jasongood31

jasongood31

I know santa Ana licensed several a while back but aside from them what other cities have decided to license dispensary's???

Smerb

Smerb

I know santa Ana licensed several a while back but aside from them what other cities have decided to license dispensary's???
A lot! But every detail is not set, supposedly. They let Adelanto California have a licensed growing permit. It's getting big. Good!

jasongood31

jasongood31

A lot! But every detail is not set, supposedly. They let Adelanto California have a licensed growing permit. It's getting big. Good!
There is nothing supposed about it, it's 100% real, they hand out 4 dispensary licenses this month ( I have a application on file ) I was inquiring to see how ahead of the curve Adelanto is and if anybody is interested here in getting licensed in Adelanto ( DM me if so)

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
I'm not in favor of the new Tax,Regulate and control laws but even so I wouldn't put my moneys into the system with the present US District Attorney. Things will be heating up on the MMJ industry!

Smerb

Smerb

There is nothing supposed about it, it's 100% real, they hand out 4 dispensary licenses this month ( I have a application on file ) I was inquiring to see how ahead of the curve Adelanto is and if anybody is interested here in getting licensed in Adelanto ( DM me if so)
Bullshit. Are you a the head honcho. I'm not being rude.... what are you really saying?

Tardbuster

Tardbuster

Screw growing, doing dispos taxes is where its at. 5% will secure your future for 3 generations.

Enough weed being grown as is and enough dumb people with money to buy the worst stuff one gram at a time day after day. Capitalizing on your own crops is a thing of the past.

Latest posts

Top Bottom