How To Know If She’s Prego?

• Thread starter MrPanda
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MrPanda

MrPanda

hi, I’m hoping someone can clarify this for me. So, I saved some male flowers I found in the underside of a small nug on a Orange Diesel I finished last cycle. It didn’t pollinate anything in that cycle to seed but it may be due to it just being late in flower when the male flowers popped out.

So, for this round I took the male flowers and put one on top of each of the girls currently in week 2-3 of flower. It’s now been 2 weeks since.

One plant is maturing faster it seems and the others seem unchanged. How do I know if they got pollinated? How can I check?

tweedy

tweedy

hi, I’m hoping someone can clarify this for me. So, I saved some male flowers I found in the underside of a small nug on a Orange Diesel I finished last cycle. It didn’t pollinate anything in that cycle to seed but it may be due to it just being late in flower when the male flowers popped out.

So, for this round I took the male flowers and put one on top of each of the girls currently in week 2-3 of flower. It’s now been 2 weeks since.

One plant is maturing faster it seems and the others seem unchanged. How do I know if they got pollinated? How can I check?

Pistils will typically die back (turn orange/brown) as if they are mature if the pollen took in my experience. Hope that helps.

B

brimck325

i'm confused……male flowers don't pollinate, the pollen inside them does(usually)…..so what exactly did u put on the pistils???

MrPanda

MrPanda

Here was the exact process to clarify:

Harvested the last cycle, found a few male flowers...

Took tweezers and plucked the flowers off before drying the plant. Put the male flowers in a small bag.

It just so happened, in another room, I had started a few girls and they were just starting to show pistils. I took the male flowers and put a piece on top of each main cola of the newly flowered girls, and then took the bag over other tops and shook it so any loose pollen will end up sticking to the pistils.

I see areas that have mature pistils where there are all the rest white, and one plant I really focused on has all matured pistils on all tops. I'm hoping it is knocked up heavily.

Top Bottom