• Thread starter outwest
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Hello Farm!

This thread was lost in the transition, and it was pretty cool, so I thought I would start it up again.

A few weeks ago I went to the Max Yield expo. Free samples galore. The picture below does not include the 25lb bag of Growstones, a complete line of nutes from Holland's Secret, a Coco kit from H & G, and a sample of Boogie Brew. The people who make the vortex brewer were very generous and kicked down a bag of their Earth Recharge product. I also got show special pricing on Method 7 glasses, and a Dust Shroom.

A few good rules when asking for handouts: Be polite, be gracious, don't expect anything, and if you get something, make sure they know you are grateful. When I got my H&G kit in the mail, I sent a thank you note.

Here was part of what came home with me after the MaxYield Expo, keep in mind I was only taking stuff I could make use of. There was tons of hydro stuff that was of no use to me so I did not take it.

Free sf

outwest

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Nice, free schwag is always nice, I've grown so many clones, lil ones, and maintained mothers off of samples, it's a good way to test nutrients, use em on lil ones, use it on mother plants and if you like the health of the plants do a trial run with those nutes! These companies could benefit from your feedback too! They test stuff but only can test in so many conditions and parameters...if you can, contact the company with positive or negative feedback.
And ime, when you have a product your unfamiliar with, call the company and talk to someone, they should know the product best!

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Good adds, Baba. Definitely keep the feedback loop alive with these companies. Most are appreciative.

outwest

og619

og619

Nice score bro! I am definately going to check out the next one they got out here in so cal. Im always willing to try new shit out, especially for free. Is that a wad of cash or a sample pack.lol

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
It's a sample pack made to look like a hundy. It's some kind of Moab like bloom booster.

outwest

215 User

215 User

Got em' from X Nutrients & waiting for 3 others this week.

Latest posts

Top Bottom