I Am An Mmj Patient

• Thread starter Two.Bears
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Two.Bears

Two.Bears

I use mmj for Crohns disease, and have a VERY limited income; Social Security Disability.

I am VERY interested in your strain (24 Carat).

Two things about your strains concerns me.

1. Only feminized seeds are available.

2 most if not all feminized seeds are treated with Colloidal silver. Too much silver in the body leads to a PERMANENT condition called Argyria where tge skin turns a blue/gray color.

My question is. Would it be possible to get regular seeds instead of feminized?

HailTheLeaf

HailTheLeaf

You dont have anything to worry about my friend. Argyria is rare and only caused from excessive use like taking colloidial silver orally and taking a high dose daily. Ive taken teaspoons many times when sick with a cold/flu and been fine. You just dont wanna be drinkin it on a daily basis, but with those fem beans, no worries dude. :smoking:

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
I use mmj for Crohns disease, and have a VERY limited income; Social Security Disability.

I am VERY interested in your strain (24 Carat).

Two things about your strains concerns me.

1. Only feminized seeds are available.

2 most if not all feminized seeds are treated with Colloidal silver. Too much silver in the body leads to a PERMANENT condition called Argyria where tge skin turns a blue/gray color.

My question is. Would it be possible to get regular seeds instead of feminized?
Im not sure if a seed treated with silver will transfer to your body after the plant grows up.... we would have a lot of smurfs running around the world hahaha

Two.Bears

Two.Bears

You dont understandab. I used to have a mouth of silver filings and i already have more than whats good for me. I just dont want any more. I grew up in the 50s and i just got rid of the fillings about 8 years ago.

The other reason i want non feminized seeds because my
Limited income. I may not be able to buy seeds every year. Its hard to scrimp and save to pay the state for my MMJ card.
Im not sure if a seed treated with silver will transfer to your body after the plant grows up.... we would have a lot of smurfs running around the world hahaha
It was a concern of mine

dan1989

dan1989

You dont understandab. I used to have a mouth of silver filings and i already have more than whats good for me. I just dont want any more. I grew up in the 50s and i just got rid of the fillings about 8 years ago.

Limited income. I may not be able to buy seeds every year. Its hard to scrimp and save to pay the state for my MMJ card.

It was a concern of mine

Any chance you could set up an old closet or something and keep a mother to take clones from? I know you're on a stretched budget, but I'm assuming you have/will have to buy equipment and it's without a doubt the most economic way of growing. Plus you're all set if you find some good genetics. Hope things work out for you!

Edit: it is my understanding that a cheapish Chinese LED fixture would probably be sufficient to keep a mother. They cost next to nothing to run. I guarantee you would hardly notice on your power bill. I grew with them, useless for flowering (unless you wanna spend $1000+) but worked for veg.

HailTheLeaf

HailTheLeaf

But if you have limited income and may not be able to buy seeds every year if you went with the fem beans thats bud from every bean as long as everything goes well of course but then just take clones, just something to consider dude.

dan1989

dan1989

But if you have limited income and may not be able to buy seeds every year if you went with the fem beans thats bud from every bean as long as everything goes well of course but then just take clones, just something to consider dude.

I think he wants regular seeds so he can produce his own, or I'm reading the whole thing wrong...?

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

He wants regs in fear of residual colloidal silver being systemic in the fed seeds to harvest.

Personally I don't care for regular seeds. Example, you get a 10 pack. 4 most likely be male, 2 probably will hermie on you, that leaves you 4 in HOPES you find a keeper pheno. At least with fem seeds there's no males, but a slightly higher chance of hermies.

dan1989

dan1989

He wants regs in fear of residual colloidal silver being systemic in the fed seeds to harvest.

Personally I don't care for regular seeds. Example, you get a 10 pack. 4 most likely be male, 2 probably will hermie on you, that leaves you 4 in HOPES you find a keeper pheno. At least with fem seeds there's no males, but a slightly higher chance of hermies.

Limited income. I may not be able to buy seeds every year. Its hard to scrimp an

This is what made me say about him wanting to make seeds.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter

Youre getting seeds from the wrong people. Hahahaha

Two.Bears

Two.Bears

Any chance you could set up an old closet or something and keep a mother to take clones from? I know you're on a stretched budget, but I'm assuming you have/will have to buy equipment and it's without a doubt the most economic way of growing. Plus you're all set if you find some good genetics. Hope things work out for you!

Edit: it is my understanding that a cheapish Chinese LED fixture would probably be sufficient to keep a mother. They cost next to nothing to run. I guarantee you would hardly notice on your power bill. I grew with them, useless for flowering (unless you wanna spend $1000+) but worked for veg.

I was going to clone the heck outof s few plants.

And i have already started investigating LED grow lights.

LED is a must because i am totally off grid so all power is produced on site via generator. Later i want to go solar.

Keeping a mother plant or clones alive over the winter will be next to impossible. I am in tge high desert 6,500-7000 feet above sea level. The zone here is 6 so i have a short growing window, abd legally i am limited to a max of 12 plants. That is why i want auto flowers.

Stronger genetics for environments like mine. And fast to mature.

HailTheLeaf

HailTheLeaf

I was going to clone the heck outof s few plants.

And i have already started investigating LED grow lights.

LED is a must because i am totally off grid so all power is produced on site via generator. Later i want to go solar.

Keeping a mother plant or clones alive over the winter will be next to impossible. I am in tge high desert 6,500-7000 feet above sea level. The zone here is 6 so i have a short growing window, abd legally i am limited to a max of 12 plants. That is why i want auto flowers.

Stronger genetics for environments like mine. And fast to mature.
I dont think you can clone an autoflower man

HailTheLeaf

HailTheLeaf

Well i can certainly try.
Well i mean you can but that clone will still be the same age as the plant you take it from. Idk if cloning an autoflower would work too well. Seems like it would just hurt the yield of the autoflower you take the cut from and the clone would be low yielding. But ive never tried it so who knows. Something to research my friend.:smoking:

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
If you get an auto plant and spray colloidal silver on it to reverse it and self pollinate it with the nanner pollen it will produce s1 fem auto seeds for you. So all you need are some auto seeds and colloidal silver and youve got unlimited auto seeds.
If blue skin is the only side effect who cares lol...

Two.Bears

Two.Bears

Well i mean you can but that clone will still be the same age as the plant you take it from. Idk if cloning an autoflower would work too well. Seems like it would just hurt the yield of the autoflower you take the cut from and the clone would be low yielding. But ive never tried it so who knows. Something to research my friend.:smoking:

I would of course take. Clones during the second week of growth.

Many autos are mature in 55-70 days.

I live at 6,500 feet elevation so the growing season will be very short. We actually had snow flurries day before yesterday, and tge low temp got down to 35 degrees Fahrenheit.

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
You can clone an auto, but it will just stunt the plant its cut from and mature into a tiny bud.

Top Bottom