I Just Want All Californians To Know There Are Ways To Adapt....don't Panic.

• Thread starter SinCity
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SinCity

SinCity

Lovin the replies!!!

For one....morality and legality....2 different things.

I for one want it to be illegal. We r loosing our identity as a counter culture. Too many fanboy wannabes nowadays...i been growin since it useta take balls!!! Now everybody thinks they're cool w their legal grows puttin out mids. I miss the good ole days...

i too love the debate. i hear you on the fanboy bullshit BELIEVE ME. It's one of the reasons i was so crazed and pissed when i first got on this site.

the new laws have alot of ways of moving those who aren't serious about this out of the way

SinCity

SinCity

Unless ur a lawyer u shudnt be giving out legal advice. For 1 im pretty sure its illegal (not that i care but the irony is too much to take) and also in violation of tou.

Im gonna let this thread ride cuz i kinda gotta feeling this is gonna get good

you're right. shouldn't be giving out legal advice per se. just trying to help because i see people panicking out here and leaving the game and i don't think they need to. and i love that you pointed out the irony.

SinCity

SinCity

Legalization blows I will say that. If you want to go the legal route, you myswells apply at Walmart why your at it!

Just let me point out one of the advantages: alot of poor practices on bullshit sites create alot of environmental damage. long-time growers have had alot of input on writing the environmental protection ordinances.

SinCity

SinCity

Oh you will be countered again though. Guess what comes when a few grams are legal? D.W.A.I.
Your probally saying “I will abide by the law and refrain from smoking before driving.” Ha
A cop can request a blood draw test anytime he wants. The test will be positive if your over 5 nanograms. A probation piss test only test as low as 50ng. And we all know it takes at least 30 days to get under 50 ng’s.

the driving laws are a big problem for sure.

Top Bottom