I Like To Grow, Do You Like To Grow?

• Thread starter lloyddub
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

lloyddub

Hey everyone.

I'm lloyddub and I'm from Alberta, Canada. I've been growing for myself for a few years now. I'm registered with the ACMPR which means I'm legal :D. I grow in a 3x3x6 tent under a 600w HID for Veg and HPS for flowering, I wish I had more space. I'm just finishing a grow of Psicodelica by sweet seeds. I am growing 4 plants to see what my fellow Canadians can expect for legalization. I'm a thirty something who just went back to school to earn a psychology degree, and hopefully a MA in counselling after that. I post my grow regular on my Instagram (@lloyddub) check it out. Looking to take my growing to the next level.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Hey everyone.

I'm lloyddub and I'm from Alberta, Canada. I've been growing for myself for a few years now. I'm registered with the ACMPR which means I'm legal :D. I grow in a 3x3x6 tent under a 600w HID for Veg and HPS for flowering, I wish I had more space. I'm just finishing a grow of Psicodelica by sweet seeds. I am growing 4 plants to see what my fellow Canadians can expect for legalization. I'm a thirty something who just went back to school to earn a psychology degree, and hopefully a MA in counselling after that. I post my grow regular on my Instagram (@lloyddub) check it out. Looking to take my growing to the next level.
Very cool... Welcome!

Nick420Guy

Nick420Guy

Welcome from another canuck!

And no I don't like to grow I LOVE to grow LOL

Top Bottom