I Need Some Advice 2 Week Old Plant That Is Drooping

• Thread starter shco513
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

What is the cause

• Total voters
S

shco513

I have a 2 week old plant that is drooping. I have a small hydroponic set up in a box.

I need some advice 2 week old plant that is drooping
D

DubInTheTub

I’m still new but I know drooping is usually due to overwatering. What kinda hydro system is that?

S

shco513

I’m still new but I know drooping is usually due to overwatering. What kinda hydro system is that?
Ai bought it from unique hydroponics it's just a little tote with a tube that runs to a airstone the the net pots have rock wool starters

Molenium

Molenium

I thinks it's called too much too soon. Soil. Pots, Hands. Water. Hydroponics sounds sooo much easier though right? I love stressing about ph!Fuggidaboudit---
--OK. peat moss in a hydro system like that, means shit will get SATURATED to the max and will end up what looks like some jelly in your soil. However, it's too early to tell, it's not even working on first set of leaves yet, plus It seems to be stiff so wait four hours and call a doctor.

Last edited:
Molenium

Molenium

Probably could half that distance from the plants to the light as well, LED's dissipate quick..

Leew421

Leew421

Probably over complicated and too much. Nothing will grow well in standing water. Ditch all of that. Put a new seed in a root riot and make sure if barely wet. Tear off a corner of it and plug the hole. Spray water directly over the piece over the hole and seed. Put in a warm place doesn't have to be a lot of light right off, just warm.

chemistry

chemistry

Your water needs to be 2 inches bellow your pots, unless your growing bog plants.

S

shco513

Probably could half that distance from the plants to the light as well, LED's dissipate quick..
I raised the light more than half way up the box and also dropped the water level I have to get a ph kit to find out but the soil is more dryer.

showmegreen

showmegreen

Lol! You guys are pickin on the poor fool! Quit. We was all new once. And got over stupid every once in a while. Or often. Or still are. Me included!!
Reminds me of those cartoons when they'd go git an automatic sumthin McDeal from ACME. Just add water and BOOM! Insta buisness.
Well buddy this is the real world. Believe it or not..... SHIT AIN'T LIKE THAT!!
Hydro is hydro. Soil is soil. Education prior to implementation is priceless.
Hint to success: Marijuana is a woman. And also they call weed a weed for a reason. Molenium is correct. TOO MUCH TOO SOON! Slow down. Don't feed into the BS. Take a breath. Read sumthin that stimulates your desired efforts not you ima

S

shco513

Lol! You guys are pickin on the poor fool! Quit. We was all new once. And got over stupid every once in a while. Or often. Or still are. Me included!!
Reminds me of those cartoons when they'd go git an automatic sumthin McDeal from ACME. Just add water and BOOM! Insta buisness.
Well buddy this is the real world. Believe it or not..... SHIT AIN'T LIKE THAT!!
Hint to success: Marijuana is a woman. And also they call weed a weed for a reason. Molenium is correct. TOO MUCH TOO SOON! Slow down. Don't feed into the BS. Take a breath. Read sumthin that stimulates your desired efforts not you ima
I've always have used soil and this is my jump in to hydro

chemistry

chemistry

I've always have used soil and this is my jump in to hydro

Don't worry, you'll pick it up, just keep putting posts up, and your mistakes and some one will have the answer for you, in DWC you need a PH and a PPM meter, if you buy cheap ones, make sure they come with control fluids for both, because the cheap ones run out of sync quite often, and don't worry about the knockers, stick to your plan, and prove them wrong. lol

Molenium

Molenium

Thank you @showmethegreen. Also, what works for 1 person doesn't mean it will work for everyone else. Slightly off topic but since you will be chopping down soon enough, keep the advertised harvest date in the back of your head. They give those dates etc (can't blame em though) because it's feeding the masses who assume it's as simple as looking at a calender and picking, everyone can be naive though, it is learning to grow but also to filter the bullshit....stabilized strains, like identical twins are never truly identical.

Molenium

Molenium

Like to add that the best and most satisfying grows TO ME came from unknown seeds. Helps me learn and is fun. Follow schedule as a guideline/aid but trichomes trichomes trichomes are crucial to watch

Molenium

Molenium

My bad I talk to much but for your friends sake, dont rush the harvest like I said...it's mid November, Christmas bud that would be great smoke should be pretty well into flowering...dont rush, let him know the new year brings new better buds...it'll be worth it

chemistry

chemistry

My bad I talk to much but for your friends sake, dont rush the harvest like I said...it's mid November, Christmas bud that would be great smoke should be pretty well into flowering...dont rush, let him know the new year brings new better buds...it'll be worth it

Being realistic, I think New Year, unless the Juan Herer finishes in exactly 8 weeks.

Top Bottom